And that day again I become happy that how much I am lucky to get them all 5 as my daughters.....

But after that we never talk that long and I also busy with my love...

And after 3 years of dating and knowing each other totally and he also tell me that he and his sons are 2nd most dangerous mafia but they did not kill innocents, and also helps government so I am ok with it and I also treat them when they get injured. But their sons did not know about our dating and now we both decided to get marry. I have to tell my daughters about marriage and have to force Aera to come back here, and if I force her so my other 4 daughters will come eventually as the 5 can't live without each other, even for a hour apart... And my love also have to tell his sons about our relationship and all...

When he propose me, before saying yes I tell him that I have a daughter after listening I have daughter he squealed with happiness and ask about her where is she , he wants to see her and blaa bala... But I don't tell him about my daughter detail because I want to give him surprise that how my daughter is special. I tell him only she is in US and study there then he said tell her to come back and study in their college with her brothers.

I said ok.

And I don't tell him about my other four daughters, as I don't want him to suspect that they are non another than The Lee siblings...
As no one knows that The Lee siblings are not biological siblings...

And I also don't tell my daughter that I am dating Mr. Kim because I know they are business partners and they both tell me about each other that how they are both impress with each other. I am very excited when they meet how will be their reactions.

I know I am very evil why not whose mother and soon to be wife of and I flip my hair while imagine or thinking these things.

But I will not tell my daughters that they are mafia because after learning they will be get scared so I hide about these things and I also tell this to my love to hide it from my daughter.

End of Mrs. Lee POV.

Aera's POV:-

After reaching home, we all packed our things and went to sleep because we all have to go back to South Korea Tomorrow....

Long Time skipped at the South Korea's airport:-

Lisa:- We are back bitches, guys ready to have funnnn.

Jisoo unnie smacked Lisa unnie's head and said watch your language young lady and calm your horses down.

After this fun session we all get sit in our car and start driving to our mother's house.

After reaching home, I open the main door with spare keys which my mom give me and walk tip toeing to my mom who is back facing me and I went closer to her and back hug her and she screamed with her full lungs and me and my unnies started laughing our asses off.

Me:- O my beautiful mom, when you become scaredy cat.

Mom:- Aera you scared me. Wait a minute am I dreaming how you came here, even I am seeing Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa behind you laughing at me...

Me:- Firstly by flying in plane then by riding in car then by walking with my leg. So simple my lady.

After saying this my unnies start laughing more.

And my mom expression was so done with me and as I never change.

Mom:- Ya ya leave it, give me a proper hug you all.