Chapter 16

Alice goes through the house stumbling.  Morgan looks at her pissed and says," Alice I can't believe you went off on everyone like that. Apparently Reid does got a drug problem. "

         Alice says," I don't want to talk about it. I just can't right now. I am so fucking done." She walks in to the house running to the bathroom to cry. She throws up a little grabbing the toothpast e and tooth brush.

      Morgan knocks on the door and says," Love, I am not mad. What did that douchebag say to you?" Alice says," I am not ready to talk about it . It doesn't matter I am fine." Morgan says," Fine but I am going to sleep but you should probably go to sleep."

         Alice says," I will get into shower baby boy and I'll be at work with you lover." Morgan walks down the hallway and goes to sleep.

       Alice looks in to the mirror and takes a make up wipe and wiped her face looking at her phone 1 o clock.  She walks into her room and passed out straight away then groggy wakes up at 7. She grabs her pink spaghetti strap shirt and some black dress pants in a rush. She walks out the kitchen grabbing her keys and water bottle. She walks outside hoping to avoid Morgan.  Luckily she does and she drives towards work. 

       She walks into the office with her head down embarrassed at last night's drunk freak out. She grabs a coffee walking to her dress. She sees Aaron arguing on a phone call with his blinds open. She looks at the clock 7.:20 am. Shes here way to early she thought. She starts reading the case files. She hoped this would be a quick day. Hotch comes down the stairs. She thinks just move past me please.

      Hotch says," What are you wearing ?  Tell me there's a dress jacket in your Togo back ."
       She rolls her eyes and says," I don't but it's fine."
    Hotch runs his hand through his hair and says," I don't have time to argue with you. Find something to put over it or ill send you home."

         Alice watches as he walks up the stairs then starts going through her to go bag. She sees a dress jacket and puts  it on. The rest of the team starts piling in as she's going through her first cold case.  She put on her sunglasses to avoid the light after that night of binge drinking. She watching as a disappointed Derek comes up to talk to her while the rest of the team goes to their desks.

       Morgan looks at her and says," Alice last night was fucking insane.  Hotch is on our ass about what you said about Reid. "
       Alice says," I am sorry. I just. He said something to me it doesn't matter."
     Morgan says," please just tell me what he said. He's not worth lashing out at your friends."
       Alice says," I feel awful about what I did to reid."
      Spencer looks up from his book at her with a coy smile. He texts her and says," can we just be friends again? I want to show you something after work."

     Hotch comes out of his office and says," I need you guys working on the fbis time. You get paided for everything we do here even cold cases. Stop the chit chat and get back to work."

       Morgan laughs walking back to his desk next to Reids desk. Alice says," yes Aaron.  We will stop talking."
      Emily says," Alice its hotch or sir girly."
   Alice winks at her and says ," I would rather call you something at your apartment hot stuff."

      Reid blushes going back to his work with haste. Morgan smiles widely and says," that's so hot. "

      Emily says," Come over tonight then ."

    Hotch death glares both of us and says," not on the job agents." Alice winks and says," Dont be jealous Aaron.  Where's Gideon?"

     Hotch looks at us and says," they are trying to get him on murder."

   Alice says ," Who's murder? They have got to be kidding me there is no way he murder anyone ."

     Reid says," well statically speaking we would be the best ones to get away with it. "

   Morgan remarks and says," sometimes I worry about you pretty boy."

   Alice still intently looking at Hotch for answers. Hotch says," his girlfriend." Alice marches to the Penny and says," we need to look at all of the evidence . Check the computer records. "

   Hotch grabs Alice and says," come now agent." He leads her to his office not happy about the eye rolls all the way there. He shuts the door with her inside fuming from the disrespectful glances from her.

     Alice tongue darts out licking her bottom lip. He looks amazing today she thought. He looks so disheveled, eye bags prominent and suit lazily hanging instead of pressed.

    His familiar scowl appears. He says," You really need to stop disrespecting me. Don't push me today.  After your freak out, Strauss is on my ass. Hailey was upset I was late."

   Alice remarks," The only reason I upset is that lashed out to Reid. Respectfully sir I don't care what you think."

    He runs his hands through his raven hair in frustration.  He lowly says," you drive me insane.  Why can't I get through to you that I am your superior ?"

      Alice says," I am so sick of this boss crap.  You don't like it because you can't control me and keeping doing your mediocre life with the wife you hate you are still in love with."

   His eyes darken as his palm comes into contact with her neck firmly. He whispers," please take it easy on me. My bestfriend is going to be on trial for murder."

    Alice says," you don't think..." The conversation is ended shortly by the call back on to the field. The whole drive silence except for the back noise of the radio.

    The intense feeling on the unknown washed over her body. Hotch runs out to see Gideon at gun point.  Alice walks up and says," You don't have to do this."
     The unsub looks at her and says," shes not in love with anymore. " She says," you guys were right I was never enough for him."

     Reid licks his bottom lip and says," you are just confused right now.  You aren't capable of love."
     Alice says," you are capable of whatever you want to be. Put the gun down," she lowers her gun.
      The whistle of the train closing in on the intense situation. The unsub suddenly grabs his lover and jumps on to the track to be smashed by the train. 

    Alice runs to Gideon and says," I am so happy you are ok."
    Jason smiles and says," this job I might just have to not do this anymore. It's a rush but I just don't know."
     Reid says," you will have deserved the break. If you think it's time to go then it is."
     Morgan, Emily, and Jennifer surrounding Gideon with love. The team swiftly leaves the crime scene as the clean up people come. Alice says," this case will be burned into my mind forever."