Chapter 15

Hotch says," Alice wait I. "
    Alice snaps back," I am not in the mood Aaron," she runs out the doors of the office.  Hotch follows after her and says," Atleast let me take you home . I would feel terrible if something happened to you ."
     Alice taps her gun on her side and says," one more day and I'll have this certification and Reids. And I'll not be shadowed by an abusive prick."
   He sighs running his hands in his hair. He growls," I'll drive you home. Haley is waiting on me."
    She sighs and says," Fine but I want you to keep your distance when we are at work."
  Aaron gets in the car with her and says," you think if I stop you will," he chuckles darkly. The hair on her back stands up noticing his proud smirk tugging his lips up. She thinks he's so hot like why. He starts driving hands squeezed hard on the steering wheel. 

   She stares out the window and says," you overestimate what you are to me Aaron."
  Hotch frowns turning on Morgan's Street as the houses pass Morgan's because more apparent.  He says," Hotch or Sir. Show some respect little girl. God you are a hand full."

   She unbluckles herself leaning over to Hotchs lap as he studies her every move licking his bottom lip. She gets out of the car laughing and says," Bye Hotch. Don't call me."
   She walks in to the house having the feeling that Aaron is watching her every move as he drives off to his house in to the darkness. Morgan opens the door and says," Baby girl it's alright 9. You promised we would go out tonight."

   Alice says," I worried about Reid. He seems to have something going on since Tobias."  Emily comes out of the living room and says," I am too." Morgan says," I invited him out tonight so you lovely ladies will figure that out ."

      Alice laughs and says," Emily and I got other things to figure out as well." Emily winks and says," What outfit I am going to dress you up in to take it off ?" Alice says," Emily don't tell him." Morgan says," I could join it'd be alot of fun." Alice hits his shoulder and pulls Emily into her room in the house. 

     Emily says," Ok Alice we are definitely putting you in something pink. It will pop with your rosie cheeks."
Alice says," Well then red is definitely going to be your color tonight. Ever since you wore that red dress shirt that made your eyes pop."

   Alice hands her the outfit and Emily hands her the one she picked out for her. Emily walks into the bathroom with the red silk dress. Alice slips in to the pink satin dress infront of her mirror smiling at her appearance.  Morgan knocks and says," God damn baby girl."  He turns looking at Emily up and down.  Emily says," You look amazing Alice. Morgan stop eying us and go get ready."

     Alice's phone ringing loudly making everyone jump. She answers," Walker. " Alex says," I am in town I want to pick you up tonight. " Alice says," Alex I am going out tonight with my coworkers. " Alex sounding frustrated says," I want to see you before I leave atleast." Alice says," Fine bye ."

    Morgan glares at her then opens the door to Reid and Penny. Reid studies Morgan's face and says," you two fighting ?" Alice speaks up and says," I talked to Alex and told him I would see him before he left.  Penny looks worried and says," maybe you should invite him tonight? kind of worried of the thought of you alone with him." Reid nods in agreement trying not to over step the boundaries like he did before.

    She looks at Reid and says," please don't be mad at me." Reid huffs and says," mad is not an emotion. It's a mixture of emotions I am disappointed in you." The whole room got quiet. Morgan grabs Penny and Emily going to the car. Reid says," You should invite our boss too so he can see how reckless you really are. You put yourself in dangerous situations for no reason.'

   She texts Alex where they are going.  She looks at Reid and says," I don't want you to be mad at me. Or disappointed go ahead call Hotch and invite him." Reid says," I kind of already did and Gideon.  Jj can't come," he puts his hands in his pockets and heads to Morgan's car leaving Alice shocked.   Alice walks out the car looking to see Hotch texted," Are you really going out with your ex? I had to convince Hailey to leg me go. "

    Alice texts," I am just going to meet him at the bar . It's not a big deal. Just because we slept together a couple time doesn't mean it's any of your concern. Stay home with your wife if you want to." She walks in to the car frustrated from the response from the fellow workers. She lays on Emily and says," Thanks for not freaking on me love." Emily says," I get it I have a similar situation in my past. I don't blame you for trying to keep peace." The rest of  the people quiet in the car while we reach the bar.

     Alice's phone lights up and she waits to get out the car. The text reads," I am your boss . You can't be texting me like this . I am also a married man. It's my business because I don't want you to get hurt." She texts back," I am not a little kid. I already told you we are done. I can take care of myself."

    They all walk into the bar walk up to Hotch in a green polo shirt and gold watch. Alice takes a deep breath. She thinks this is the hottest hes ever looked armed crossed the familiar pissed of scowl he always has.  Hotch looks her up and down and says," drinks ?"

   Alice says," I'll get them.  I am guessing scotch, whiskey, tequila for em and I and Penny. Reid ?" Spencer not even looking at her says," I am not going to drink ."

   Emily says," Cute guy to your left.  I'll go to the bar with you. " She grabs my arm and pulls me to the bar. Alex walks up and says," Hey beautiful. " Alice rolls her eyes while ordering from the bartender.  Emily quietly grabs the drinks and pulls Alice back the table. 

   Alex walks up behind Alice wrapping his arms around her way. Hotch shots her dangers as he lets the alcohol hit his lips.  Alex says in her ear and says," come over here we will talk about us and this ." Alice gulps down the shot hard. She says," I. .. don't know.  I don't. "

   Alex grabs her arm hard make the rest of the group on edge. Morgan says," Alice we need to go grab some more shots.."