Chapter 5

Morgan laughs as he's walking on to the building closing the phone . He says,"  I am so down this case is so heartbreaking." Reid says," what are you guys talking about?" Alice laughs and says," We are going out. Get ready pretty boy." We got to walk out together. Alice gets pulled back by Alex. Alice shivers staring at his all familiar blue eyes and brown ruffled hair. Alice takes his hand off her remember the sting of them when Alex would get of upset and rough. Morgan looks back angry. Alice says," Morgan I am fine." Alex's hand griping on her shoulder. Reid looks disgusted as he notices Alex's hand. Morgan grabs Reid as they head to the hotel. Alex says," I need to talk to you."
Alice says," What do you want?"
Hotch messing with his pen notices the weird body language. He eyebrows drop down the frown on his face shows as he's walking towards them. Alex says," I miss you please give me another chance." Alice sighs a little scared. She says," I live in Virgina now. I can't just quit my job to come back here." Alex goes to say something before Hotch comes in front of them. Typical Alex aggressive towards women but a coward when it came to men. Hotch speaks," Is there a problem over here ?"
Alex backs up loosing the grib on her arm. Hotch says," Then is there a reason you have your hands on my agent?" He motions to hand and takes it off of Alice. Alex says," No sir." Hotch growls," Then keep your hands off of her or ill talk to your direct supervisor. " Alex shakes his head and moves back clear his desk in a hurry. As soon as Alex is out of earshot, Hotch says," Why do you let that guy treat you like that?"
Alice says," I just didn't want any drama i.."
Hotch says," he should never put your hands on you. I don't care if you have to yell for me do it. My job is take care of all my agents."
She smiles at his tense face and says," Thank you Aaron."
His eyes brows raise up in question  and says," Lets your abusive ex talk to you like that and disobey my every order," he moves in to ear and whispers," it turns you on to be lectured by me doesn't it. To be protected to bring that aggressive side out of me."
Her lip shivers as he talks. She bites her lip and says," Come out with us tonight," she grabs his tie," Lose the tie for tonight. Goodnight sir. " With that she walks out the stations swaying her hips. Morgan and Reid are waiting by the car. She hugs Morgan and says," thank you for waiting. I wish he would just leave me alone."
Morgan says," Reid and I will take care of it and if he shows up to this bar I'll kill him."
Alice hugs both of them and get into the backseat. Her phone bings.. Hotch texts," The way you grabbed my tie. You are asking for trouble."
She texts back," Oh no I am so scared."
They get back to the hotel seeing JJ and Gideon. They ask both if they are coming out its already 8. Gideon declined the invitation and.goes up to his room. Jj says,"  I am emotionally exhausted have fun guys."
Hotch texts," You should be . I'm almost to the hotel. Now be a good little girl and put something nice on."
Alice texts," I'll think about it."
Colin calls as Morgan and Reid go to get changed.  She gets into a heated argument with Colin over not coming back tonight. She yells in to the phone," I have no control over where my job takes me."
Hotch walks up to the Alice hearing the conversation.  He heards Colin say," You messed up big time baby. " Hotch grabs the phone and says," I assure you she didn't. Now stop calling." He flips the phone shut handing the phone back.  He crosses his muscular arms and says," Stop dealing with assholes who wouldn't know what to do to get you off."
Alice's face flushed as he left her with those words. She walks up to her room grabs tight shirt and pair of leggings that hug her body. She grabs the red lip stick she may or may not have gotten because Hotch mentioned how great it looked on her.  Her mind runs wild thing about Hotch and the things she wished he'd do to her. When both of his hands slammed down on that table trying to get the unsub to admit to something it gave her butterflies or the way his hands pushed back on her suit to reveal his gun. She wanted those hands around her throat. She knew it was wrong she couldn't help it. He was way older, had a kid with a women he's on and off with plus he's her direct supervisor. His mouth by her ear made her shiver with anticipation.  Alex texts," I still have feelings for you."
Alice shaking from that name popping up on her brand new phone number. She texts," You manipulated me for 2 years. "
Morgan and Reid knock. Morgan says," There's this nice club 5 mins from here." Alice examines both the boys approving of their outfits.  She says," you look great Morgan. "
Morgan laughs and says," I helped pretty boy with his outfit too."
Alice says," Hotch is going with us tonight.. also my ex texted me . How the hell did he get my new number ." Hotch knocks she opens the door.
Alice pov
He looked amazing and relaxed. His baby blue dress shirt that brought out the green in his hazel eyes. The black slacks tight around his waist. Both guns still on him.
We talk about the club all grabbing a car to the place 5 mins away. The music was loud the place dark with lights constantly flickering . The place was packed. Morgan smiles and says," come pretty boy you are getting some action to tonight." Hotch laughs and sits down a the bar with me.
The bartender smiles and says," Hey beautiful what can I get you?"
Hotch grips her thigh with his hand defensively closing the gap between him and I. My body lights up on fire. His Cologne hits my nose. I calmly say," I'll have a kamikaze. And for you love," looking at Hotch. 
Hotch smirks at the bartenders defeat. His voice dark and cold, " Scotch."
The bartender pours the drink and moves along. I stare in to his eyes those eyes I could get lost in those eyes. I take the shot downing it. Hotch removing his hand from my thigh causing me to gasp at the release of pressure. Hotch and I stand there getting to know each other. Hotchs face was relaxed less tense. I look at him shyly and say," This is nice. way nicer than you are to me at work ."
His frown returns he resorts," I have to be your boss. You were reckless today. " I was 5 shots in. Morgan comes and says," I miss you girl come dance with me."
Hotch laughs as he watching Morgan but jaw clenched as she started to grind on him. The night turns into a blur I ended up dancing with Reid, Morgan and a group of girls.  Hotch kept eye fucking me licking his lips. The more the night went on the more disheveled he look. He looked amazing.  Reid and Morgan decided to talk to some girls leaving alone yet again with Hotch.  I yell," Morgan you are not giving me any attention. "
Morgan flashes his gorgeous smile.  Morgan says," Ok babygirl come dance with me." I go to get up. Hotch says," You don't want my attention? Just a tease huh?"
He leans in and says," Scared of what real dick will do to you." He chuckled darkly and licked his lip.
She leans in ghosting his lips to hers while Morgan got caught up dancing with someone else.
Reid comes up and says," I think I love you Alice."
I laugh and said ," You are drunk spence." Morgan comes over and says," Whats going on with you and pretty boy?"
I laugh and smile back and say," Nothing baby boy."
Spencer says," Alice can you take me to the hotel?"
Hotch eyes widen and says," We should probably take him."
Spencer goes to step back and almost falls over. I grab him and the boys follow out the club getting a car. It's 12:00 . I say," awh spence it's not even 2 yet."
Morgan laughs and says," Are you alright Spencer?"
Spencer step out at the hotel throwing up. Morgan grabs him pulling him in. I walk up avoid the puke Hotch walking behind me.
He grabs my waist startling me. His deep voice says," Its me. You look so good."
The alcohol rushed through my system as I turned around and kissed him. He smirks in the kiss pushing me up against the brick the wall. I pull away when I hear his phone ringing . Hotch looks steps back and says," Hayley baby what's wrong ?"
I slip past him the alcohol making me feel irrational.  I walk to my room slamming the door. I look down at my phone . Colin texted," I can't be with someone who doesn't communicate. "