Chapter 15

Aaron looks at the situation clearly frustrated. Alice shoots Aaron a desperate look as she is pulled out by Alex. Alex looks at her and says," Alice, I want to be with you. Hannah is flying out tomorrow . We want to go to dinner with you ." Alice notices Aaron watching in the distance and says," I am not really sure that's the best idea. "

   Alex grabs his wrist and says," Alice you are going to have dinner with us whether you like it or not. Bring a someone with you." Alice winces in pain and says," Fine I'll go just let go of me ."

  Aaron watches eyes fumming from frustration as he squeezes the glass of scotch unknowingly.  He says," Walker I need to talk to you."

  Alex rolls his eyes and says," What you don't have manners tell him you are talking to someone. "
     Alice says," Alex hes my boss. I can't."

      Alex laughs and says," wasn't a problem when my dad was your boss."

      Alice says," Hotch I'll come in a second."

     Hotch walks back inside enraged as he tells the other agents what's going on. Alice still arguing and visibly annoyed with Alex.
        Emily comes and says," Love, we are supposed to be having fun together." Alex giving a look to Alice making her uncomfortable.
        Alice says," Em, I'll meet you inside when Alex and I are done talking."
       As Emily shuts the door, Alex says," What is up with these people ? What lies did you tell them about me? You back on this I was an abusive boyfriend?

     Alice thinks back to all the times he has swore at her or put his hands on her. She says," its not lies Alex. You have put your hands on me plenty of times."

      Alex scoffs and says," as if you were asking for it. Probably why I left you for your bestfriend." She goes to walk away shaken from what she had just heard. Alex vicious grabs her wrist and says," Dont you dare turn your back on me."
     Alice cries and says," You are hurting me Alex please stop." 

    In a blink of an eye, Hotch is behind her and says," Let her go now." The look of defeat in Alex's eyes told Alice that Hotch had came at the right time. Alex scoffs and runs off into the darkness cursing her underneath his breath.

      She turns to Hotch and says," I.i am so embrassed. I told you that you don't have to act like this." Hotch visibly confused trying to ask her before he can she is in the club downing drinks.  This dude said something to her.  He wanted to kill him for even have hands on Alice. 

     All the girls downing shots with Alice. By this time, Alice is getting super wasted concerning everyone in the group.
          Morgan hugs her from behind and says," Babygirl what the fuck did he say to you?" Alice says," Morgan it's not even worth talking about it." She notices the slurr in words as she is sitting at the table as the rest of the team is dancing except for Hotch. He sits down next to her studying her.

     She let's her head falls back as the tequila hits the back on her throat. Hotch looks at her and whispers," missing my hands on that throat of yours. " She bites her lip and says," Watch it boss man." His hands moves to her thigh slapping it.  She moans trying to get back to the bar to order more drinks, dancing to the music .

      Reid talking to Penelope says," Alice theses are on me then I think we should head back to Morgan's place, you don't look like you feel too hot." 

      Alice scoffs and tells the bartender," I am fine. Two shots tequila please," using her arms to make her cleavage pop. She notices the predatory stares from the men around her . She turns to the team that's now by Reid and says," all do respect doctor, I know when I am at my limit. Why don't you tell Hotch about your drug problem?"

    Morgan says," Alice chill.  You expect us to believe innocent doctor Reid has a drug problem?"
     Emily says," I asked him about it because he's been acting weird lately."
     Reid says," Emily I have know you for a week. "
    Hotch disapprovingly looks at all of us. He sternly says," This drama is unacceptable.  Reid report to my office Monday.  Garcia take Reid, and Morgan home. JJ you take Emily home. Alice.." 

      Alice says," I am not going to sit here and be apart of this," she downs the shots," I don't owe you a mother fucking thing . I will see everyone Monday . I'll find my own ride home."

      Reid glaring at her as he walks out of the bar with Garcia. Morgan frowning says," Just come with us please."
          Alice says," Morgan I just can't. I need space. " JJ and Emily hug her on the way out with the rest  of the team.    

      She looks at Hotch and says," Bye boss man." She walks pasz him only to be pulled into him. She moans and says," Just because you have been in me doesn't mean you have the right."

     He pulls her out of the club. He says," I don't know what the fuck he said to you but calling out people to hurt them is a toxic behavior."
   Alice yells at him and says," Dont fucking profile me Aaron," she looks down at his lips.
     He pulls her to the car and says," Get in this car right now," he smirks at the reaction of her closing her legs. They both get in and before Alice knew it she was on his lap kissing him in a haste.

      He moves her hands from his belt. She moans," I need to take me now." He throws his head back at the sound of her moan. She takes off her underwear pulling him out of his pants. He groans," Alice please. You are drunk. "

     She positions himself in her moaning loudly . She yells," Aaron please fuck . I need you ." He pushes her down on him pushing in and out of her groans. His hand grabs her neck as he thrusts into her viciously.  He whispers in her ear and says," God you are such a fucking slut. Letting me take you out in open in my suv," he smacks her face. She pushes his hands into her shirt to palm her chest.
      He sucks on her neck while feeling her up and whispers," this is mine.  these are mine. Fuck keep going like this I am going to finish inside of you."
      Alice says," I need you to use me. Fuck! You feel so good. " Hotch pounds up finishing as he brings Alice to her second oragsm watching as her eyes roll back in her head as he continues to thrust into her. She relaxes her body and hops of him grabbing her underwear putting it back on herself. Hotch out of breathe says," I'll take you home. Do you want to talk about it ?"

     She laughs and says," as if you care. Drop me then go back to your wife. I know what I am to. I just don't care because I needed it." 

     Hotch goes to say something but she immediately shuts him down. The drive is long and quiet as neither said a word. She gets out of the car grabbing her stuff and slams the door. Hotch speeds off to his house feeling overwhelmed.