TSR XLVI: Expelled

Hi! Updating on my free time because I'll continue cramming later. 😊

 😊

*****

Morning cries happened between Vane and Joshua. Sacrificing their happiness thinking of their safety was what happened between the two. Despite Vane and Joshua's miserable breakup, their love found them back together. They accepted the uncontrollable things that tried to separate them. Now, deciding to fight it together.

It's true that once you enter into a relationship, it's either you decide to fight and face things together or let the other one does the thing and destroy the so-called team. There are two people in a relationship so everything should be taken together as one – from happiness, loneliness, decision-making to fighting through the hardest times, falling together, and getting up together. It's giving and taking.

Joshua was smiling while looking at Vane who was eating peacefully. That way Vane cracked the news to him was undeniably not the best. Like the lady was just telling him some normal things while he was rattling over so many things in his mind. He can't still find the person who harmed the people he loves so much which keeps him agitated. He was angry because Luan was still a kid and somebody already tried to take away his borrowed life instantly.

He was worrisome the whole moment he came to Los Angeles. Trying to find that person became was hard for him but when Vane told him about the messages she received from a person, they tried tracking the number. Eventually, it gave him a hint on who but for he knows for sure that the person might have flown somewhere to hide himself or herself.

"Mommy! Daddy!" a small voice caught the attention of the two. They saw Luan walking in their direction but Joshua already went to carry the kid. "Good morning son," he greeted. "Do you feel any pain?" he was worried because they saw him scratching his head.

"Itchy, daddy," Luan pertaining to his injury.

"Then it's good, baby. It means you are healing already," Vane smiled upon hearing that from her son.

Joshua sat back with Luan on his lap. He began feeding the kid too while Vane was looking at them. They look like father and son bonding together. "Daddy, when are we going back home?" I gulped hearing that from my son. I know he has been telling me about how he misses back home but I can't just go back yet because of Joshua's safety.

"That's mommy's decision, son," now, he just passed all the pressure to me. They were both anticipating my answer.

"Mommy," Luan giving me that beseeched look. Oh god! Who will not fall for that?