TSR XXXI: Splurge

I might have messed up with the time today because a lot had happened that I couldn't process them all in the head right now. I got a call from Elora that she already picked up LJ in school and that I should just go there and they'll be waiting.

I saw them waiting outside the gates of the school patiently. It's a little late now but I still insisted on picking them up. I promised them so I have to at least do it. "I'm sorry I'm late, my sunshine," I was obvious anxious when I went near them to pick up LJ's bag.

"It's okay uncle. We know you are coming," I knelt to his level and pinched him on the cheeks.

"Of course. I will," then I carried him. There weren't a lot of people on the campus already so I was a little complacent about the surroundings. I'm still in my disguise but I move comfortably today.

I held Elora's hand on my left hand while she carried LJ's things. I opened the backseat and made LJ seat on the car seat then opening the passenger's seat for Elora. "Thank you," she said and even gave me the softest smile.

"I will always come for you," I kissed her forehead and then buckle her up before going back to the driver's seat.

Luan was jamming the songs played on the stereo. "His pronunciation is improving everyday," I told Elora whom I caught staring at me.

"Do I have something in my face?" I asked her feeling so uneasy.

"I'll tell you later. You are still driving," I heard her say making me more uncomfortable in my seat. "And yeah, he is improving every day because he has a good practice teacher," Elora added looking at me.

"Yes, uncle. You are the best practice teacher," LJ butted. The kid is very grateful for me and I'm also more than happy to hear that from him.

I carried LJ to their home because he fell asleep. I saw Elora staring at me again. "Now, tell me. What's on my face?"

Did she just smirk at me?

She leaned forward and even tiptoed to level to me a little. She caressed my right cheek. "There's handsomeness," I hold on to Luan more because I might drop the kid due to shock. And she even smiled at me slyly.

What on earth Elora?

She left me there frozen and went inside their home carrying Luan's things. I followed after a while after regaining myself. The nanny made me sit on the couch in the living area since Luan doesn't want to let go of me yet. A couple of hours more, the nanny came to me again and took Luan from my arms who is now in a deep sleep.

He must have been so tired in school.

"It's okay sir. I will just bring Luan to his room to change. Ma'am Vane is in the kitchen preparing dinner," the nanny told me.

I wasted no time and went to the kitchen. "Don't go home yet. I will cook dinner for us. You seem so tired," she looked at me and smiled as I sat on the kitchen counter watching her cook. Her back was facing me.

She's already changed into her home clothes with an apron on top of it. Shorts, a loose white shirt, her hair tied up, and house slippers. Her tattoos were all showed up to me because her back is facing me. The butterfly one and the love symbol. Her hair was tied up and her back tattoo was peeping a little bit.

"Don't stare at me like that. I'm getting goosebumps all over me," I gulped when I heard her say that.

"M-mworago?! W-what?" I even stuttered.