TSR XXXVIII: The beginning

== Vanessa Elora Avery Samson ==

I'm okay. I was totally fine when I saw the article trending on all the social media platforms. It was crystal clear for me. The wordings and the photos. I kinda smirked even at the fact that nobody took that photo well.

Seventeen Joshua was seen at the park last night with a lady

An article with our pictures last night when he brought me to the Fortress wall circulated over the internet. Fast and furious like it was trying to burn you. I was well when I saw it because both of us weren't that visible and it was taken from afar. Not until I began scrolling on the comments area. I was really glad because mostly were protective over Joshua telling them to respect his privacy; some were supportive too saying that they have been waiting for things like this to come out; some were good and approved it, but there's just one comment that made me dropped to my knees on the ground. It gave me chills and I tremble and cried on the spot.

If I found out who you are, I'll kill you and your family.

I began quivering because of how many comments the person made – all violent. It was like the person was spamming the whole article.

"Vaney..." Molly unnie came down at my level and hugged me because she was at my back when I began reading the comments until I stop on that article. Everybody in the café knows our relationship but everything was left inside the café - I know that because we respect privacy here in the café.

"U-unnie," I called our manager, Molly unnie, and she looked at my wet eyes.

"It's alright Vaney. Nobody knew it was you and nobody will find out," she assured me wiping away the tears.

"The café is private. Nobody will come here and make a scandal. We will protect you," she guaranteed me again. Nevertheless, I was so scared for Luan's safety after seeing that one threatening comment.

"Luan," I remembered my son so immediately take my bag and went to his school to get him. I got a cab and rushed to his location. I have to make sure my son's safety is not compromised with all of this.

I don't know if that was a prank or whatever that is, it wasn't good.