TSR XXXVII: Asylum

It's been months since we officially started dating, I still can't believe that I would have someone who will seriously accept me and my Luan. I have already said it before that it will be fine with me if I won't get to this point again – falling in love. For as long as I have my Luan beside me, I would still live and I will still be thankful and contented but God is good and gracious. He gave me another precious gift. He was a bonus chapter of my life and I can't believe that from our months of being together, he never made me feel unloved.

"What are you thinking, cinnamon?" I heard him ask startling me completely.

He brought me to the streets tonight, casually strolling after eating junk and street foods. Currently, walking casually like normal couples in the middle of the night. I was wearing baggy jeans, black long sleeves, and sneakers. He gave me a mask and his hoody a while ago before bravely walking on the streets walking hand in hand. While he also did his best to hide his identity. He was wearing jeans, a large hoody, and a mask. My Luan has been staying at the twins' tonight because it's the weekends.

I faced him and smiled through my eyes. "Thank you!" I uttered. He was shocked because of the suddenness and also gave me a confused face.

"Thank you for what exactly, cinnamon?" he asked again. We are currently at the fortress wall and it was just us in there.

I faced him and smiled. "For accepting me," I said straight away.

"That's because I love you," he removed his facemask and put it in his pocket. He then pulled me closer to him and I felt his lips touched my forehead. He kissed me.

I looked at him and wrapped both of my hands on his waist to hug him. "I love you too," I said. Being in his arms does feel like home – it's my asylum.

We went to sit and a bench and asked me to stay there because he is going to get something. He came back holding his guitar that I saw in his car a while ago. Joshua sat beside me and readied himself to sing. I didn't even expect he would do it for the second time.