TSR XI: Chagrined

As days go by, little by little Vane learned to open up herself more to Josh. He always messages her to ask if that guy was still bothering her. Vane was glad to make friends with Josh in such a short period. They haven't seen each other for a month now because Josh was busy with his schedules. Vane doesn't know he's popular yet. She had no idea that she was friends with an idol. Josh became Vane's Korean teacher.

Today, Josh wanted to surprise Vane in the café. "Chef Vane, you have a visitor," one of the crews told Vane while she was busy working in the kitchen. Vane immediately asked who the visitor was because she already had a trauma when someone visits her. "Don't worry, Chef Vane! He's harmless," the staff assuring her with a sly smile on her face.

Vane automatically laughed at that statement. She went to the sink and washed her hands. Removed her floured and iced apron before heading out of the kitchen. The staff pointed out the guy who has a familiar back. Slowly, Vane's face lit up when she saw the guy was wearing a mask and saw a familiar gentle eye. "Hi!" the guy greeted her.

She smiled back and sat down in the seat in front of the guy

She smiled back and sat down in the seat in front of the guy. "It's been a while. How have you been?" Vane asked him abruptly.

"Good. How 'bout you?" Josh removed his mask. Josh was giving Vane the smile that Vane couldn't explain. He looks weirdly happy today for Vane.

"I'm good. No jerk so far," gladly Vane cracked the news for him.

"That's nice to hear. The last time I checked, you were a service crew, not a chef," Josh commented seeing the lady in her uniform. Vane double-checked what she's wearing. "Oh yeah. I was trying to experience being a crew that time when you saw me with your friends. I'm a pastry chef actually," Vane revealed to the guy. Josh was again amazed because she looks unquestionably stunning and cool with her uniform.

"No doubt

"No doubt. The reason why you have flour on your nose, huh?" Josh wiped the flour in Vane's nose. Her eyes widened because not only that she was shocked by the guy's action but she was not expecting that. She was not used to adult affection.

"J-jinjja?" she can't believe it. That was embarrassing for her. Josh nodded and laugh so gently at the girl's bold reaction. "What brings you here anyway?" Vane brashly asked again.