TSR XIV: 그냥 (geunyang)

== Vanessa Elora Avery Samson ==

My day was rather strenuous. I have consumed hours inside the kitchen helping my staff because we have a lot of hungry customers today. Hungry for privacy. Hungry for affection. Hungry for attention. Hungry for their idols. And just hungry employees. We have been featured in some advertisements and also some recommendations from famous bloggers in the past weeks. It has attracted a lot of customers ever since. I have fifteen minutes to rest because I have been standing for hours baking cakes and I didn't even eat a proper lunch because there were a lot of customers pre-ordering cakes.

I went to my office to take a rest and I have seen food there. "Eat up. Consume your full break, Vane," I heard a voice from my door and saw Molly unnie. I gave up a smile and thumbs up. I began to eat and then checked on my phone and saw a notification that came in a few minutes ago.

++++++++++++++++

From: Josh

Hi! I called many times but I guess you were busy too. I just want to check if you are okay.

++++++++++++++++

He made me feel anxious but we made a deal last night to keep on each other's watch to make sure that we will be able to help each other out in moving forward.

+++++++++++++++++

To: Josh

I'm fine. The café is just way too busy today again.

I'm on a break for my lunch.

Is there anything wrong?

+++++++++++++++++

I asked because I quite feel something is off beam upon seeing that there was an unsent message from him. While I was eating, I was irascibly waiting for his reply. I don't know if he was busy again with his work or what but it's two pm, maybe he can't reply now.

Then my phone buzzed.

From: Josh

Can we talk later? I will call you after your work.

(Upon receiving the reply, I took my phone and responded abruptly. My gut is telling to me reply fast.)

To: Josh

Okay. Call me at 6. My work will be done at that time.

From: Josh

You said you are on a break for your lunch? It's way past lunchtime Vane.

To: Josh

We have a lot of orders today sir, the reason why.

From: Josh

Just take a break when you needed to. Don't overwork for sure your boss will understand that.