TSR XLIII: Will he?

== Joshua Hong ==

I had enough of experiencing the hardest days of my life. I didn't care anymore if it would be in danger. They oath to protect me. April and Yanika did promise that, and I trust the company, especially the two. I told them everything, and they even scolded me for that. I was told that I was a coward, which was true, and I didn't deny it.

I wanted to find her and apologize, and if I can still be part of her life, I will push harder to be with her. However, if she moved on from me and tells me that she wouldn't want to take me anymore then I will stop. My priority is to apologize and see her safe. When the private plane landed, I was back home.

"We go to my house first because it's dawn. We needed to rest before we go and check on her," April told us. I was with Seungcheol and April because the rest can't come with us for now. It was supposed to be just me and April, but Cheol wanted to tag along.

April's house was just like Yanika's home, but hers looks even bigger. We rested because of the long flights, and we woke up, but I realized I wanted to tell my mom first that I'm here before finding her. "Hey, you okay?" April asked when I saw her in the kitchen cooking our late lunch and early dinner. We woke up pretty late, it's already around two in the afternoon. Jetlag it is.

"I will lie if I say I'm okay," I replied. She bit her lips, looking guilty, and I know she finds me pitiful right now.

"Thanks, Lou," I told her. I'm thankful she had to take care of everything just for me to see her again. Yanika talked to the company, Atty. Alex covered the media while she had to take me here safely.

"We still have to find her before you can thank me properly," she smirked at me. She put the food on the table and went to Coups to wake him up. We ate together, and at around four pm, we went to my parent's house. I volunteered to drive there, and the two were again knocked to sleep while on our way.

I wanted to surprise my parents but seems like I was the one who got surprised by what I have seen. Police were in front of our house, and some concerned citizens too. There was a police line in one part, which made me nervous. I was trembling. We couldn't enter properly, so I had to go out of the car and go to check on my parents.

What's happening!?

I saw a pool of blood where the police line was put, and I panicked. "Dad!?" I rushed to my dad when I saw him being interviewed by the police. This is our new home, but I haven't been here because it's new. "Josh?" he was a little shocked but then gestured for me to wait up for a minute and signaled to go inside the house.

I saw my cousin inside the home rumbling. Seungcheol and April came after me when I slammed the car door harshly a while ago. I was panicking, thinking of the worst-case scenarios in my head.

"Josh?" she muttered.

"Unnie? What's happening?" I saw her grab clothes.

"Auntie is at the hospital," she said and rushed back outside to the car and drive. I also went to the car and followed her. The two were shocked, too, but they didn't talk. It's heading toward my mom's workplace.

I rushed towards the hospital and saw my cousin enter a private room on the floor of ICU - Intensive Care Unit. I even rushed to the room so I could see my mom immediately. But she was standing.

"Mom!" I hugged her when I saw that she was fine. "Are you okay? Is anything wrong?" I bombarded her with questions. I was checking on her body if there was a scratch or bleeding, but I saw her fine.