TSR XXXIII: Gorg

Seven o'clock in the evening, the time Joshua told Vane that he will pick them up but the guy was so excited that he went there thirty minutes earlier. The guy went out of his car anxiously. He tried to breathe in and out, trying to calm himself. Dusting his suit. Putting his two hands on his back which holds a bouquet of sunflowers. It just reminded him of Vane's beauty.

 It just reminded him of Vane's beauty

He made himself walk towards the entrance of Vane's home but he stopped himself from ringing the bell, contemplating.

Am I too early?

Tonight is their first night. She's officially his and he could not even hide the joy it brought him that day. He was exhausted yesterday for running endless errands for the party because he was in charge of so many things too. It was Cheol's command and he also wanted to help his friend to make a wonderful surprise for April.

He was already standing in front of the door but he can't make himself press the bell. It was just ridiculous for him because of how many times he checked his outfit already. A few minutes later, the door opened shocking him.

"Yah! Why are just standing in there?" Vane reproached him. He was already shocked by the opening of the door but got more astonished when he saw the lady in white. Vane was wearing the body-hugging dress her Yanika unnie gave her. "Are you really going to stand in there Josh?" Vane repeated to the man who went frozen in front of the lady.

"Hi, uncle Josh! I know my mom is beautiful but she's not yet finished so come inside first. We wat for her," Luan peeped out from his mommy's back and went to drag Joshua inside their humble home.

Vane is yet to finish her hair but Luan went to her room saying he heard Joshua's car park in front of their home. The kid was excited to inform his mom so Vane has no choice but to go and check if it's real or Luan was just fooling her again. He was there when she checked that monitor and she even observed him firsts before opening the door.

She immediately rushed to finish her hair while she left Luan and Joshua in the living area of her home. Fifteen minutes later, Vane came back with her hair tied neatly into a bun showing all of the art on her body. Apart from the tattoos in her body showing out proudly. It made her feel more confident. She's reminded by her unnies that she should not hide from who she really is. Not even a chance to try to please other people. It's her body anyways.