Chapter Fifty Seven

Start from the beginning

"Could I please get cupcake" Ava asks.

"Vanilla bean for me please" I request and after a few minutes the woman hands over the three sticks of fluffy candy.

"What next".

"Bumper cars" Mia suggests, and I smile deviously.

"We're about to regret this" Ava says noticing my reaction as we head towards the line.

"Yes we are".

When we got to the front I had finished my candy, much to the surprise of Ava, just not Mia who probably was just expecting it.

"Alright you are car seven" the operator says, and I walk over to the car labelled with what looked to be a highly artistic seven.

Making sure I was fastened in I was ready and waiting for the count down while everyone else figured out the most comfortable position.

Going straight I ran into Mia jolting me slightly before I was hit in the side but managed to escape, and attempt to go for Ava but somebody hit me before I could.

It went like that the entire time with all of us attempting to get each other since this one had a point system and somehow I was at the top with Mia and Ava with the exact same amount of points beneath me.

Spotting them both I hit both of them at the same time before the bell rang signalling that it was over.

"Olivia I think you gave me a concussion" Ava says climbing out of hers.

"Sorry" I say, "I'll make it up to you what about a ferris wheel".

"Perfect" Mia says, before spinning around to find the large circular frame behind us several rides.

Walking over to where it was we found that the boys were waiting in line with Adrian at the front of the four eating poutine.

Typical.

I then moved up to where he was and stole a gravy covered fry as fast as possible.

"Who the fuck?" he say whipping around and it was only out of the fact that he registered me and stopped that his free arm didn't hit me.

"Hi" I say waving the half eaten fry quickly and I see him give me a small smile before rolling his eyes and going back to eating his food.

Once we reached the front of the line we had to stand at a height thing since no one under five foot was allowed on, and I then realized not one of us was under average height, in fact we were all over by at least an inch.

Me and Adrian then got on one and using on hand he pulled down the bar and we began to slowly be lifted higher up.

"Do you want the rest?" Adrian asks handing me the container of poutine which was three quarters eaten.

"Thank you" I say taking the plastic fork and beginning to eat what remained while looking around the fair grounds.

I felt like a bird being able to see so much from up here, though I know the Eye in London is the biggest in the entire world.

"Are you having fun?" Adrian asks as we near the halfway point.

"Yes, I like it, I think the last time I went to a proper fair was when I was like six or seven" I admit attempting to find some specific memory that could prove my guess.

"The last time I came to one was when I was thirteen it was for Kate's twelfth birthday".

"Feeling nostalgic Adrian?" I pry giving him an innocent smile.

"Yes, I don't often act like a kid for any period of time but this just takes me back to my childhood".

"One of the good memories?", and he nods with a small smile before saying.

"Now I get to make new one's with you".

If I turn into a puddle it's not my fault that I revel the moments that feel pulled from one of the romance novels I've read.

"You're moments of being romantic are becoming more common".

"I have a reason to be that way though, you've been a part of so many firsts it would take at least an hour to count all of them" he says.

"You really were closed off" I comment.

"I justified it as me protecting myself, until you showed up and there was no point in trying to anymore".

"I thought when everyone said I changed you they were exaggerating".

"No, I really was that closed off, that secretive, and that hurt by my past" Adrian says, "but sometimes the right person comes along and because of them you find who you are, now I know that that wasn't just a piece of reassuring advice".

I then rest my head on his shoulder, "I'm glad I was that person".

He then tilts my head and I'm met by those stormy grey eyes that look like they have golden fire around the pupil and my stomach turns into knots from the immediate effect him being this close and looking at me in such an intimate way has on every aspect of my body.

"I wouldn't want it to be anyone else Olivia" he says before cupping my face and kissing me, and for the second time on this ferris wheel ride I feel like part of the novels I read are happening in my life.

The next chapter will be the the art gallery, I have a little idea for it that you will all find out in tomorrow's update, also comment, vote, and share. Anyways

Peace✌