"Where did you get it?" Chan asked, gaining the black-haired boy's attention once again.

"I killed someone obviously. Why else would I have taken so long to get here?" Jeongin asked as they all looked at him in shock.

"Who?" Hyunjin finally broke the silence with his question.

"You know Jisung's friend Felix?"

"Jeongin-"

"I just drank that..." Seungmin trailed off.

"Jisung is gonna murder you," Hyunjin said and Jeongin finally broke out into laughter.

"Why are you laughing!?"

"Because you guys are stupid. How would I of put his blood into a water bottle?"

"So you didn't kill anyone?" Chan tried to clarify.

"Nope, one of my mom's friends is a human and she works in a hospital." Jeongin explained, "I did have to get it from my locker and I did run into Jisung and Minho on the way."

"That's not funny," Seungmin mumbled, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Your faces were but I can't believe all of you actually believed me."

"You literally walked up and drank blood in front of all of us on your first day of school."

"Yeah...and? That was funny."

"You have no filter," Chan explained what Hyunjin was trying to say.

"Ohh, I guess I don't but I wouldn't kill anyone."

"That's good to know." Chan sighed as Seungmin and Hyunjin went back to having their own conversations.

"Chan Hyung..."

"No," Chan replied, covering his boyfriend's mouth with his hand.

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows and attempted to move Chan's hand away but failed.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Chan questioned, moving his hand away.

"Why couldn't I ask you?"

"Because I wanted to ask you."

"No," Jeongin replied.

"Fine then."

"You were pouting because I was fifteen minutes late to lunch. You aren't gonna win this."

"You're probably right."

"So will you go on a date with me?" Jeongin asked and received silence for about a minute before Chan responded.

"Fine," Chan replied as the younger laughed a bit before giving him a quick kiss.

"Meet me in front of the doors after school."

"Okay." Chan sighed and gave Jeongin one more kiss before the bell rang and they parted ways to go to their own classrooms.