☎️10☎️

double update^^

Why did I tell Minho all of that? I know he's just going to stop talking to me after Friday.

He's probably only continuing to be my friend for the rest of the week to be nice.

I should've never agreed to this stupid friend thing. I knew it was going to be an idea.

Minho probably thinks I'm pathetic.

Felix too, I can't believe I actually asked him to help me. I really am an embarrassment.

Jisung started getting really fidgety and he didn't know what to do with himself so he went and did the only thing that he knew of that could get him to calm down.

He added a few new cuts to his left arm and was admiring the color. That was until he felt his phone buzz from his back pocket, pulling him out of the trans-like state he was in.

Why is Minho face timing me?

He wondered to himself before pressing the ignore button since he really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment.

As soon as he was about to put his phone down he saw that Minho was trying to call him again.

Stop being a brat Jisung. Just see what he wants.

Minho

Jisung

"Hi," Jisung said quietly once he answered the call.

"Why did you ignore my call the first time? Are you busy right now?" Minho asked. Jisung took this chance to admire him. His camera was facing the ceiling for the most part and he never really looked at Minho that much because he hated making eye contact with people. "Jisung?"

"Oh, s-sorry I was just t-thinking about something." He lied...kinda.

Why does he hang out with me?

If I looked like him I would be embarrassed to stand next to myself.

Why is Minho so freaking pretty?

"Are you in the bathroom?" Minho questioned, being able to see the shower curtain through Jisung's camera.

"I was j-just listening to m-music in here. Y-you know s-since the r-room is small? It s-sounds b-better." Jisung explained, struggling to come up with an excuse.

"Oh, that makes sense. Can I see your face though? That's kinda the whole point of face-timing."

Jisung looked up a bit to look at himself in the mirror but noticed that his eyes were slightly swollen from crying.

"No, I just w-washed my f-face so I l-look gross right now. W-why did you c-call me?"

"You could never look gross. But I called you to ask what other foods you like. I want to make lunch for you again."