🎸77🎸

"...Please don't hate me for this," Jisung said as Minho heard him move around in the room.

Minho was confused until he felt the door behind him move and he suddenly fell backward into the room Jisung was in.

Jisung gasped as he felt Minho's teeth sink into his arm. He didn't expect it to happen as quickly as it did. He was surprised that it didn't hurt at all but that was most likely because he just took an entire bottle of pain medication.

It felt strange. Jisung felt himself getting weaker as he finally smiled softly before finally letting himself close his eyes.

He was fine with it ending this way because even if Minho meant it all as a game this time too at least he contributed something to Minho this time or made up for causing him to feel hungry in class for months.

And hearing Minho say "I love you" was the comfort he had wanted and needed so badly at the moment. Even if he wasn't sure whether or not it was a lie.

He just hoped Minho wouldn't be too hard on himself.

~~~~~~~~

Seungmin was starting to worry a bit once Minho and Jisung had both been missing from class for half of the class period.

It wasn't weird for the two to skip class together. Or at least it wouldn't be weird if it had happened a month ago but Seungmin knew Minho wasn't talking to Jisung.

Maybe they are just having an argument, he thought to himself even though he still had a bad feeling.

The way Minho ran out of the classroom after Jisung was worrisome.

Seungmin raised his hand as the teacher looked at him.

"Yes, Seungmin?"

"Minho and Jisung have been gone for a while. May I go check on them?"

"You're right, they have been gone for a while. Knowing those two they are probably skipping class but you're a good student so if you want to go check on them you can."

"Thank you," Seungmin replied and quickly left the classroom.

He first went to the bathrooms where the two first said they were going but didn't find them in any of the stalls near their classroom.

Maybe they did end up skipping, Seungmin thought to himself until he heard a thud, making him look around. He felt like it came from the direction of the abandoned hallway so he started walking that way.

"Minho?" Seungmin called out but didn't get any response. He continued walking down the hallway until he finally noticed one of the doors was cracked open so he gently kicked it.

"Minho stop it!" He yelled as he looked at the scene in front of him.

There was so much to take in but his first focus was getting Minho to stop. The older didn't even flinch when he yelled at him so Seungmin tried to shake his shoulder but Minho still ignored him.

"Minho! You're going to kill him! You need to stop!" Seungmin yelled at him before bending down to pull Minho away from the unconscious blue-haired boy.

He eventually succeeded as Minho still tried to get out of his grip but Seungmin held his hand over Minho's mouth then pulled him out of the room with his other arm, quickly shoving him into another empty classroom before going back to Jisung.

He felt dizzy looking at the amount of blood coming from Jisung's wrist but tried not to think about it too much as he took the jacket he was wearing over his shirt off then used the sleeve to wrap up Jisung's wrist. Hoping that it would stop the bleeding though he wasn't sure if it mattered now.

He moved his head onto Jisung's chest, trying to see if he still had a heartbeat.

He could have sworn he could still feel the smallest beats but they were so small and so spaced apart that it could have also just been him trying to convince himself that Jisung was okay.

Seungmin took a deep breath, not knowing what to do next but suddenly he got an idea and ran out of the classroom.

Meanwhile, Minho was sitting in the abandoned classroom finally understanding what was happening and what he did.

I killed Jisung

Why did he open the door?

Why couldn't I stop myself?

I should have never said any of that stuff to him.

Minho thought to himself as he was shaking. He wiped the side of his face and saw a small amount of blood now smudged onto the back of his hand and started sobbing all over again.

"Seungmin?" He called out. Not wanting to open the door though he wanted to know what was going on.

He already knew though. He killed him. The exact situation he was scared of, the entire reason he was so rude to Jisung ended up happening anyway.

And he knew he could have avoided it, at least for a while longer if he had ignored his mom. Or if he would have handled the situation better, he could have let Jisung move on without hurting him. But the damage was already done and it was too late.

"Seungmin!" Minho yelled again as he heard running footsteps run down the hallway but the younger simply ignored him. It wasn't because he was intentionally trying to but he had more important things to focus on right now than Minho's emotional breakdown.

Seungmin had burst into Hyunjin's classroom and with no explanation, stole his water bottle.

Of course, his boyfriend tried to follow him wherever he was going but he noticed the slight scent of blood from him and Seungmin had yelled at him to not follow him so Hyunjin complied.

Seungmin went back to where Jisung was and pulled him to sit up against a wall before opening the water bottle open and pulling Jisung's mouth open to give him the smallest drops of blood.

He honestly had no idea if this would help anything but for some reason, it made the slightest bit of sense in his brain.

If Jisung was still somehow alive and Minho had just bitten him then it made sense to give him blood to regain his energy and hopefully make up for the amount of blood he had just lost.

Seungmin watched him very carefully to see if there was any sort of reaction and his eyes widened when he saw Jisung swallow the liquid then take in a shaky breath.

It worked.