💄67💄

i'm so sorry this is late i wasn't paying attention to what time it was 😭

Jisung had been living with Felix for a couple of days now. He had started going back to school again since there was no reason for him not to since he was now feeling a lot better.

Everyone in Felix's family was extremely nice to him and it was nice to spend so much time with Felix.

Minho was happy to finally have Jisung back at school though he would be lying if he said he didn't miss spending so much time with him at his old house. But it was for the best considering that his mom was beginning to question where he was going and why he was missing so much school.

Minho was just happy to see that Jisung seemed happier than ever. He hoped it would stay that way and Jisung's parents wouldn't try to do anything when they get back to Korea.

The two were sitting in art class together working on a certain drawing technique when Minho felt a poke on the side of his arm, making him look over to Jisung and his attempted drawing.

Jisung's drawings were never the best but Minho always somehow found them adorable.

"Can we hang out after school?" Jisung questioned, surprising Minho, it was still strange for Jisung to be the one to ask him that. Usually, it was the other way around but he didn't have a problem with it other than the fact that Jisung seemed anxious about something.

Minho couldn't help but be overly paranoid. He was still terrified of losing Jisung.

"Is everything okay?" Minho questioned.

"Oh, yeah. You don't have to if you're busy. Nevermind." Jisung said with a small laugh then went back to drawing.

"Wait no that's not what I meant. You usually never ask me to hang out though so I just wanted to make sure everything is okay at Felix's house and stuff." Minho explained.

"Everything is fine there," Jisung replied but Minho could tell something was wrong. He didn't know exactly what it was but something seemed off.

"What do you want to do after school?"

"If you aren't busy then can we just hang out at your house?"

"I'm not busy and of course we can," Minho replied and grabbed one of Jisung's hands with his free one.

Jisung seemed to be less tense now that Minho was holding his hand but something was still definitely bothering him but Minho decided to wait to ask him about it until they were at his house.

Jisung sent a text to Felix, explaining that he was going to Minho's house as the two walked there together and opened the door to see Minho's mom watching something in the living room as Minho mentally cursed himself since he had forgotten she didn't have work today.

"Hey, Minho...hi Jisung." She greeted the two, glaring a bit at her son who she had told multiple times not to get too close to Jisung but now he had brought him to their house once again and their hands were enlaced.

"Hey mom," Minho replied, dropping Jisung's hand in the process. Jisung was slightly confused as to why but decided not to question it too much. He and Minho weren't exactly together yet so he assumed he didn't want his mom to assume something like that.