❤️100❤️

i noticed that there were two chapter 65s so umm...ig this is the 100th chapter ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

"Sorry I'm late," Jisung said, handing the teacher a pass from the office before taking his seat in front of Minho and showing him a small smile.

"What happen-" Minho began to ask since the curiosity was killing him.

"Yes, Jisung was late. Can you all stop starring at him and pay attention to my class?" She asked and Minho looked around to see all eyes on him and Jisung.

Everyone hesitantly turned their attention back to the teacher as Jisung began to try and catch up by taking notes.

That was until he felt a small tap on his back and turned around to see Minho holding a sticky note. He laughed a bit before taking it from him.

Are you okay? What happened?

Jisung smiled a bit at the note before writing one back and sneakily handing it back to Minho so they wouldn't get caught.

I'm fine and I'll tell you everything after class

He felt another tap on his back a few seconds later.

Why can't you just write it down? :(

Bc i don't want to ;)

Jisung heard Minho loudly sigh when he handed the note back and laughed a bit.

~~~~~~~~

"What happened?" Minho asked as soon as the bell rang, standing up and looking at Jisung's face to make sure he didn't get hurt anywhere although it would have definitely healed by now if he had been.

Jisung seemed to be watching and waiting for the majority of the class to leave before he said it out loud.

"I got Jackson expelled."

"How?!"

"You know how I was on your phone before I kissed you?"

"Yes...?

"I was starting a voice recording," Jisung explained, standing up so they could leave the classroom but was met with Minho standing close to him and staring at him as if he was trying to comprehend what Jisung had just told him.

Jisung was surprised when he felt Minho suddenly lean in and give him a quick kiss and pulling away with a smile.

"You're a genius," Minho said moving closer to kiss his forehead.

"We should go to class," Jisung responded.

"Or we could sk-"

"We aren't skipping anymore school."

"Fine," Minho frowned, "text me if you need anything or if you start feeling overwhelmed durring the day at all, okay?"

"I will." Jisung replied and kissed the side of Minho's face "see you at lunch."

~~~~time skip to after school~~~~