🍄64🍄

i'm sorry i didn't update yesterday :((( i completely rewrote this chapter 4 times bc i hated it the first three times and still kinda do but its a lot better than it was now

But anyways this chapter is double the length of a normal one so i hope that makes up for it <3

-not proofread-

Jisung moved a bit then fluttered his eyes open as he looked up and made eye contact with Minho.

Neither of them looked away from each other but both were struggling to think of something to say.

Jisung immediately noticed how red and swollen Minho's eyes were and felt horrible but then quickly remembered why he was even still alive staring at Minho in the first place.

Right when he was about to ask Minho why he broke his promise he felt Minho suddenly lean in and give him a quick kiss causing him to temporarily forget all about it.

"You scared me," Minho said mumbled, and pulled Jisung even closer to him but now the younger was pretty much just lying on top of him as Minho held his waist and Jisung laid his head back onto Minho's chest.

I shouldn't be doing this, Jisung thought to himself. He was so close to ending it. Minho was making him want to stay but he kept trying to remind himself that it was only temporary. The happy feeling Minho gave him would go away the second his parents came home. He knew they already knew about the hospital visit and he knew they were going to be mad.

He promised himself that he would succeed in killing himself this time no matter what and he planned to stick to that plan no matter how difficult Minho might make it.

"Where are my pain meds?" Jisung questioned, looking up to notice that they were no longer on his nightstand where he had put them.

"Do you need some?" Minho questioned and Jisung nodded because he did but he also wanted to know why they were no longer where he put them.

Minho carefully moved Jisung off of him then left the room for a few minutes then came back with a glass of water and a singular pill.

"Why did you move them?" Jisung questioned before taking the medicine and placing the glass back onto his nightstand.

"Because Felix said that you told him they are 'weak' and I'm pretty sure you already know that they aren't."

Jisung stayed silent and tried to not look annoyed.

"When is the last time you ate something?"

"Uhhh...on our date," Jisung replied.

"They didn't even offer you food while you were at the hospital?"

"No," Jisung replied and Minho moved, implying Jisung to get on his back so he could go downstairs with him. "I can walk."

"I don't want you to," Minho replied as Jisung hesitantly wrapped his arms around Minho's neck then his legs around his waist.

Minho almost fell down the stair in the process but he did eventually succeed in carrying Jisung and sat him down on the counter before looking around his kitchen for something to cook.