❤️‍🔥24❤️‍🔥

"Jisung can I talk to you real quick?" He heard a familiar voice say, causing him to look up from the table to see Minho.

"Why do you need to?" Mina asked rudely before Jisung could even respond. "Say whatever you have to say here."

"I wasn't asking you."

"Umm, I a-am kinda busy r-right now. Let's just t-talk in class l-later." Jisung said, too scared to leave or do anything that could possibly upset Mina.

"It's important."

Jisung looked over at Mina who just rolled her eyes.

"He's trying to spend time with me right now. Leave us alone, I'm obviously more important to him than you right now, right Jisungie?"

"I'll s-see you in class M-Minho," Jisung said, hoping that Minho would get that he wasn't going to talk to him at the moment and just give up.

"Fine." Minho agreed then went back to their table but both Mina and Jisung could tell that he was glaring at them once he had sat back down.

"Someone's not taking the breakup very well is he?" Mina teased.

Jisung didn't respond and instead just shoved more food in Mina's mouth so she would shut up. Not that they were actually dating but still the fact that she was trying to make fun of Minho bothered him.

After a few more minutes of torture, the bell finally rang and Jisung stood up and grabbed his backpack.

"Jisungie wait," Mina said and grabbed his arm before he could leave then placed a kiss on the side of Jisung's face and smiled before letting go of his hand so he could leave which he did very quickly to try to get away from all the people that were now staring at him as soon as possible.

I hate this so so much.

~~~~~~~~

"You looked uncomfortable at lunch." Minho said the moment Jisung walked into their art class, "why did you sit with her if you were uncomfortable?"

"I wasn't uncomfortable. She's actually really nice and we're friends now."

"I don't believe you. It took a month for you to agree to let me be your friend and Mina was and still is really rude."

"I guess my social skills have just improved," Jisung said even though he and Minho both knew that they hadn't improved to that extent, not even close.

"They have improved and I'm so proud of you but that's definitely not why you were sitting with her so stop lying."

"I'm not."

"Okay fine but you're sitting with me again tomorrow," Minho said and Jisung didn't respond and instead started paying attention to the teacher.

Class finally ended after what seemed like forever for both of them. Minho just wanted to figure out why Jisung was forcing himself to be around Mina and Jisung just wanted to go home and cry in all honesty. He still couldn't believe that of all people Mina had to find out about his coping mechanism.