📌62📌

-not proofread-

Jisung was woken up the next morning by someone yelling his name then practically lying on top of him.

"Ouch." Jisung groaned as he opened his eyes a bit to see Felix hugging him.

Great, Jisung thought to himself sarcastically but deep down he was happy to see him but it did complicated things.

"You can't just try to leave me like that." Felix cried as Jisung struggled to try to find a way to comfort him and how exactly to reply.

"Why did you never tell me about anything? You're my only friend Jisung please don't leave. I'll spend more time with you if you want. I'll stop trying to hug you all the time if it makes you uncomfortable. Just please don't try to leave again."

Jisung felt the younger's tears begin to get his shirt wet as he awkwardly patted Felix's head. He hated this. He had no intentions of Minho and Felix knowing everything that he had written in those notes while he was still alive and breathing.

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled.

Before Felix could respond the same doctor last night walked in but Felix didn't move from his spot beside Jisung, tightly holding onto him and crying into his chest.

He gave them a disgusted look before clearing his throat to speak.

"Your parents just emailed us your signed discharge papers so you are good to go." He said before handing an entire bottle of pain killers directly to Jisung and just mumbling, "take these when needed. And grab your phone from the front desk." then he left.

"Did he just hand you an entire bottle of pain meds? Also shouldn't you be staying here longer?" Felix questioned and tried to take the bottle of medicine away from his friend but Jisung wouldn't let him.

"They aren't strong." He lied. "We should probably go now. I want to go home and sleep."

"Are your parents picking you up?" Felix questioned as Jisung remembered that he never went into detail about why he was trying to kill himself. Felix's note was more so a goodbye since he expected Minho to answer any questions Felix had.

"They aren't here but I can walk home."

"You just got discharged from a hospital. You are not going to walk home. My mom is in the parking lot she can drive you."

"Does she know why I'm here?" Jisung questioned since it wasn't something he wanted everyone to know. He didn't think he would have to worry about that though. He was supposed to be gone.

"Yeah," Felix mumbled into his chest as Jisung sighed. "I'm sorry but when I read that letter then you didn't answer when I tried to call you I thought that you were dead. Then my mom told me to call the hospital so she drove me here immediately after they told us that you are here."

Jisung just stayed silent then tried to move a bit as Felix took the signal to get up from his spot beside him.

"Do you need help?" Felix asked, noticing how Jisung winced as he sat up.

"I'm fine, I just have a headache." Jisung lied, his entire body hurt but Felix didn't need to know that. He tried to stand up but he immediately had to sit back down.