🔴11🔴

"What are your parents like?" Minho asked as he sat down next to Jisung at their usual spot for lunch.

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm curious since I still don't know that much about you." Minho half lied.

"T-they're nice."

"You aren't going to elaborate or anything? What's the best memory that you have with them?"

"T-they work a lot s-so I honestly d-don't see them that much. I-I'm not sure."

"Do you get lonely? We should start hanging out outside of school so I can keep you company."

"Minho have y-you worked on your drawing a-at all in the past f-few days?"

"No, but I'm almost done with it anyway," Minho said and looked down for a second, remembering the lunch box he had packed for Jisung. "Here," he said handing it to him.

He took out his water bottle which he made sure to remember every day since being around Jisung and smelling blood, especially human blood, would increase his hunger. He hated it but it's not like he could help it. He wanted to be around Jisung. He just felt sort of disgusted by himself when he was.

"it's r-really good," Jisung said taking another bite of the food. He wasn't sure if it was because he hadn't been eating enough at all lately or if it was because Minho was just really good at cooking but either way it tasted amazing.

"Really? I was kinda scared that I messed it up because I had no idea what I was doing."

"Mhm...try some," Jisung said holding a spoonful up to Minho.

"I made it for you though," Minho said, taking the spoon from Jisung's hand and holding it up to his mouth instead.

Jisung jokingly glared at him before taking the spoon back from Minho and eating more of the food.

"Wait...it's Friday," Jisung said quietly, realizing that the week was pretty much over. He felt sad at the thought of losing Minho's friendship even if they've only been friends for a week. Jisung was starting to feel somewhat comfortable around Minho...sometimes.

"Oh yeah, it is. Are you doing anything this weekend?"

Jisung just shook his head no and finished up the food Minho had given him.

"Let's hang out."

"O-outside of school?"

"Yeah the week is up and as I said before it had even started, I still want to be your friend. And you aren't allowed to avoid or ignore me anymore. You also aren't doing anything this weekend so let's hang out."

"Okay."

"Wait really? I thought you were gonna say no."

"I m-mean we don't have to. Were you j-joking about i-it?"

"No, I wasn't joking. I just didn't think you would agree so quickly."

"W-where are we going t-to hang out?"

"You could come to my house if you want. We could also finish the project while you're there so we won't have to worry about it next week."