👺96👺

Jisung continued to cry as Minho tried his best to comfort him but he was struggling. Jisung had already gone through so much then Jackson felt the need to do something like this just because he couldn't handle the fact that Jisung didn't like him.

He honestly had never been madder in his life but he couldn't even begin to focus on that emotion because he felt so horrible for Jisung. He didn't deserve any of this yet bad things seemed to keep happening to him.

"Do you want to try and get some rest?" Minho asked, looking at Jisung's tear-stained face. He looked exhausted and he wished he could do something but his mind was just blank. He couldn't imagine how Jisung felt right now. He had no idea what he could do to help.

"No," Jisung mumbled out in response and instead went on his phone. Minho didn't think much of it, he was just glad that Jisung was distracting himself in a way that wasn't harmful to himself so he continued playing with Jisung's hair while the younger used his phone with the screen facing away from Minho so he couldn't see.

A while later Minho felt his own phone buzz and pulled it out of his pocket to check.

"Hey Sungie," Minho said quietly but he seemed way too interested in whatever was on his phone.

"Jisung," he repeated again, waving his hand in front of his face, finally getting his attention. "Felix wants to know if he can come over. He said that it was fine if you don't want him to but he wants to make sure you're okay."

"I don't wanna listen to you two argue," Jisung replied, in all honesty, listening to his best friend and boyfriend fight was the last thing that he needed and he was well aware of the fact that the two did not like each other.

"We won't I promise. If you want him to come over then he should."

Jisung himself wasn't sure if he wanted to see Felix. He definitely didn't feel like talking to anyone but he didn't want to say no so he eventually ended up saying okay.

Felix showed up a while later and opened Minho's door to immedietly go to the other side of Jisung and wrap his arms around him, completely ignoring that Minho was right there. Not that Minho was going to say anything about it.

He was desperate for any help cheering Jisung up. He just wanted him to be okay and if that involved Felix cuddling Jisung right in front of him then he was okay with it. He was hoping Felix had some ideas to cheer Jisung up that he hadn't thought of.

"I'm so sorry," Felix said, causing Jisung to turn around and look at him.

"For what?" Jisung asked back as Minho turned to lay on his back, listening to the two talk to each other, while trying to think of ways he could help.

"I made you feel obligated to apologize to Jackson."

Jisung just said a small "it's fine" since he was too tired to explain to Felix that it wasn't his fault.

It eventually went silent between the three. Jisung didn't feel like speaking and both Felix and Minho were at a loss for words. They were worried, it was honestly scary that Jisung wasn't doing anything at all. He was just spacing out and starring at random spots around Minho's room with a pout.

"Hey, I'm gonna go somewhere real quick, I'll be right back," Minho said, moving to kiss the side of Jisung's face before getting up.