💜 Flirt Min

"PARKK RYNAAAAAAA wake upppp!! It almost 8 am and u will be late again to college!!" That it. It my mother who is screaming and almost make my soul leaving my body but it better than my sound of my damn alarm phone but where is my freaking phone?" Ryna talking to herself while lazily get up from her beautiful mess bed to shower and ignore her missing phone.

" Why i need to go to college and finish this shit cause i'm too lazy and i want to sleep all day long and doing nothing but i need to be clever in order to suit myself in this beautiful prison of world" and again she talk to herself by looking at the mirror and wondering her pathetic life everyday.

After done showering, she's wearing her usual clothes and dry her hair.

Yeah i know i'm wearing cloth like this to college cause i'm too lazy to be beautiful like other students that wearing fancy clothes etc

Yeah i know i'm wearing cloth like this to college cause i'm too lazy to be beautiful like other students that wearing fancy clothes etc. But who care i know i'm beautiful just the way i am and i'm love living like this even my parent are not so rich to buy me fancy clothes but i'm okey. And hell yeah i only have two sibling which is me and that stupid handsome flirty stubborn brother Park Jimin. He is a doctor in Seoul Hospital and always not at home cause of his duty being doctor so i guesss i'm the only one child in the house HAAHAHA (devil laugh) btw I'm just want to finish this college and i have one year more to go oeyahhhhh hiwigo.

She walk out from her room to downstair lazily while bringing her bag to toward the table to breakfast.
"Morning my beautiful mom" i said to my mom while sitting on chair and start eating breakfast. Yup my fav breakfast is pancake with strawberry jam.

I guess today i will take bus to college cause my dad has already go to work since i'm woke up late hm.

"Why are wake up late honey? You know your class start at 8 am and here you still at home eating slowly" my mom nagging at me but she still care about me. She pouring hot choco to me. Yes my mom always nagging at me but i like it tho i like my mom voice and i know she nagging at me cause she love me. I love you mom.

"I know mom but yesterday i'm watching BTS Bon Voyage S3 and i'm addicted to it so i'm finish that season and not notice it already 3 am and after that i'm sleep . That why i'm woke up late mom and dont worry i will wake up early tomorrow" she told her mother nicely and make promise to avoid her mother nagging more.

" You always woke up late everyday huh, i dont believe your word honey. Eat faster and ready go to college" said her mother while preparing her lunch box. My mom always make my lunch box cause she know i'm not eating at cafe college but stay at library to read books. I forgot to tell you that i'm top student in college and always with book at college that why everyone called me nerd but i dont care i'm just want to finish this college and follow my dream. I even dont have many friend cause they want me as friend with benefit.

I remember in my high school, i got many friend and i was very happy cause they want to be friend with me who was not trendy. Until one day, i heard one of my friend said that they befriend with me just to copy my homework and get extra marks cause i am clever. She sigh