33. Plum Blossoms

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Jia?" Tae looked absolutely baffled before he broke out into a chortled laugh. Jimin gasped and clung to his chest for fear of his life.

"Sorry- are you okay? What's goi-" I stopped as I realised that there were two girls standing in front of the boys. I had totally not noticed them before, seeing as Tae and Jimin were so tall that they'd blocked them out of view.

"Who're you?" One of them finally asked. I didn't like the tone she was using. "Jia. Are these your friends?" I directed my question to Tae and Jimin after answering her. Jimin laughed awkwardly before grabbing me and turning to leave. "Sorry, we gotta go. Might catch you around though" he gave a short wave. The girls didn't look all too pleased but I was more curious as to what that was all about. Tae followed along as Jimin pushed me into a nearby chair.

"I'm so glad to see you. Thanks for saving us back there" Jimin sighed as he leant back in his seat. "What's going on, I'm so confused. How do you know those girls?" I questioned.

"We don't, they just came up to us and asked if we wanted to go on a double date" Tae pursed his lips together as though not needing to say much else about the matter.

"Yeah. That's basically the gist of it. I was trying to let them down nicely seeing as I knew Tae couldn't do it" Jimin explained.

"I hate turning someone down, it's feels horrible" Tae interjected. "Oh... I see" I replied.

"Next time just tell them I'm your girlfriend. Then you won't have to turn anyone down" I chuckled. "I was actually thinking of saying that" Tae mentioned.

"You were? Oh, why didn't I think of that!" Jimin groaned. Tae chuckled lightly at his friends dismay.

"I'm just glad we're all in the same class again. Don't know what I'd do without you two" I sighed in satisfaction.

"Same. You know what we should do?" Jimin hummed.

"Hm?" I peeked up.

"Sleepovers at your place. How's Wednesday night?" Tae chimes in.

"Ahhhh, yesss. Let's do it" I enthused.

The three of us could barely sit still during class. We ended up whispering amongst ourselves for most of the time. The excitement of being back together after such a long time was too much for us to concentrate on anything else. Class came to an end but the three of us stayed back a little longer to talk.

"By the way, is Jungkook back from America yet? I haven't heard from him at all..." I took the chance to ask about him. Hoping that they might be able to shed some light on what was happening with him.

"Uhh. He got back this morning. He's probably just recovering from jet lag. I'm sure you'll hear from him soon" Tae reassured. "Okay. Relieved he made it back in one piece." I joked. Jimin clicked his phone to check the time.

"We should get going" he sighed. "Okay, I'll message you both about Wednesday" I gave them both a hug before parting ways.

On my way out of the building I was about to pass the trio rappers studio. Curiosity getting the better of me I decided to try my luck and see if anyone was in. I knocked on the door a few times and waited. Shortly after, a deep voice called out for me to come in so I pushed open the door.

Joon swivelled around from his seat at the computer desk, what was momentary shock turned into a full fledged dimpled smile.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" He stood up and came over to wrap his arms around me.

"I came to see if you were back." I explained.

"That's funny, I was just about to text you" Joon pulled away and looked down at me.