18. Bullied Again

We went home and I forced him to watch chick flicks with me all night long. It ended with his head in my lap and sound asleep. I slept next to him and we woke up the next day for school. I got up before him and decided to surprise him by making us lunch for school. I went to the kitchen and made us some fried rice and sweet orange chicken. I neatly put the food in two boxes and put his box in his black bag. I went upstairs and woke him up. We got ready and walked to school. I was pretty bubbly the whole way there and had a stupid grin on my face, knowing he was officially my boyfriend. He tried to act annoyed, but he also couldn't hide his wide smile. We arrived at school and everything went by as always until lunch time. Time for my cooking to pay off!

"You made food!" He blurted in excitement after I told him to look in his bag.

I hummed proudly. "Mhmm, you owe me now!" He laughed and took out the box. We decided to eat in the empty classroom today, it was more intimate. "Hey, I'm going to the bathroom." I said and got up. He nodded and opened his box. An even bigger smile formed on his face.

"Love you!" He called. I giggled and made my way to the bathroom. I walked in, and of course, Monica was there.

"Hey, Alice. Long time no see." She slowly said.

"Not long enough." I annoyedly muttered.

"Excuse me nerd!" She hissed in offense. "Look here you bitch!" She yelled and crossed her arms. "You and your little psychopath boyfriend got me suspended, and I don't appreciate it." She scolded me warningly. She had too many screws loose to call Rafe a psychopath.

"Well, too bad Monica." I retorted and turned around to enter the stall.

"I wasn't done you bitch!" She screeched and yanked my arm. I doubled back in surprise and she kneed my stomach. I had the air knocked out of me and clutched my stomach. I pulled my arm back getting ready to punch, but she beat me to it. She punched my jaw and I toppled onto the floor. My breathing was uneven at this point and was too startled to move. Monica looked like a Raging bull. Monica suddenly looked at the mop next to her and took a hold of it. No no no. She slammed the stick over my head and I fell completely to the floor trying to protect my head.

"Monica!" I yelled as tears started to escape me. She didn't stop. I cried as she kept on swinging at my head and cursing at me. I was so in pain it almost felt numbing, to the point where I stopped screaming and crying and just calmed down. She then threw the mop and took a deep breath. I grunted as she gave me one final kick at my back and cursed some more as she left. I moaned as I clutched my aching stomach.

The door opened and a girl yelled in shock "Are you okay!" She scrambled over to me and helped me up. I yelped as every single part of me hurt. "Hey, it's okay." She assured me as she helped lead me out the bathroom. I limped out with her and she opened the door. I saw Rafe at the very end of the hall and our eyes met. His eyes turned from soft comforting ones, into ones that oozed of anger and fury.

"Alice!" He yelled and ran over. He pushed the girl away from me and she screamed.

"Rafe it wasn't her." I croaked. He held me tight and looked distressed.

"Who did this Alice?" He asked threateningly.

"I need the doctor first Rafe." I managed to say and he sighed. He lifted me up, and I was too tired to even protest.

He then roared out. "Whoever did this, I'm coming for you!" I let him do as he pleased and passed out in his arms. When I woke up, I was home in bed. I rubbed up against the pillow and bed cover. My body hurt so bad.

"Alice!" I heard Rafe beam before he took hold of my hand.

"W-why are we home? What happened?" I asked and groggily sat up.

"I took you to the nurse. You had a concussion and I took you home." He recalled. The memories started flooding back and my eyes filled up with tears. How could she. I let out a sob and covered my face. Rafe froze as I cried like a little kid. "You're fine now princess. I swear. I'm here now." He assured and shushed me. "Please baby, just tell me who it was. Hmm?" He asker and stroked my head. She used to be my best friend too. I hated her more than words could describe, but knowing Rafe, he could kill her. I stayed quiet and shook my head.

"Come on baby, please." He tried again.

"I-I c-can't." I sobbed out loud in surrender. He sighed and took me in his arms.

"Alright just calm down." He said and hugged me loosely to not hurt me. "Pizza?" He playfully asked.

I sniffled and let out a small laugh. "Okay." He got up and ordered it. When it came, I almost forgot all about it and just devoured the poor pie. "I swear, all you need in order to be happy is food and hugs." He teased me.

"Well, I'm glad you caught up on that." I said with a silly smirk. We finished eating, watched a movie, then cuddled to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and stretched. I rolled over and was surprised at all the space. Rafe? I looked around and didn't see him at all. I debated it, but after a few minutes of him not coming back, I got up to check where he was. I checked his room, the bathroom, and the kitchen. He was nowhere. I walked out to the garden and looked around. I walked upstairs again and called him.

Thankfully, he answered. "Hello?" He picked up frantically.

"Rafe where are you?" I asked.

"You okay?" He asked back.

"Yeah, but where are you?" I repeated.

"I have something to take care of, I'll tell you when I'm back." He said.

"O-okay." I answered. There was then awkward silence. Just as I was about to speak, he hung up. I didn't think much of it and went to sleep. I woke up in the morning and Rafe still wasn't there. The hell.

My psycho जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें