~eighteen~

It has now been a couple of weeks since then and our bond has done nothing but become stronger.

me and mi have been giving the agency weekly updates which have consisted of things such as: drug deals, attacks, money, ect.

sunni has finally met the whole gang and seems to fit right in. her and jun seem to really be hitting it off.

me, chan, sunni, and hoshi went out to get some pizza and drinks to take back to the others.

me and hoshi went to get the pizza while sunni and chan went to get the drinks.

we ordered 2 pepperoni pizzas and 2 pineapple pizzas. we decided to just stick to the basics.

"soooo you and joshuaaaa." hoshi drags on once again. we had this talk in the car and here we go again.

"hosh, we are just friends. you know that." i say, keeping my gaze forward. "yea yea whatever. just wait and see." he says as the man calls our names for the pizza.

"yea yea whatever." i say mimicking him as we walk out to the car.

he opens the door for me and gives me the pizzas he was holding as i sit down.

"your turn to be DJ. dont fuck it up" he says as he hands me the charger to connect my phone to the car.

"dont fuck it up" i mimicked once again. "what cant come up with your own comebacks?" he sassily shoots back.

"ugh your acting like boo." i say rolling my eyes. "shut it" he says as we drive off.

as me and hoshi are yelling the lyrics to every song, dancing and playing around, i get a text from sunni asking if were on our way.

i reply with a quick yes and resume our personal concert.

~time skip~

here we are, sitting in a circle, eating pizza, cracking jokes, laughing our butts off at literally anything at this point.

s. coups on my left and mi on my right, the pizza in the middle, joshua right across from me, looking as beautiful as ever.

the pizza box lay empty in the middle of the circle surrounded with our cups which are half empty or have fallen to the side.

mingyu and mi in their own world while i talk with hoshi, vernon, seungkwan, and scoups. vernons gummy smile takes up my vision as hoshi proceedes to impersonate kwan.

~time skip~

dino has fallen asleep on woozis lap, hoshi has nearly passed out on vernon's shoulder while vernon and seungkwan make small talk, almost giving up and giving into the tiredness that was taking over their body.

~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n- i am soooo sorry for not updating in what had felt like years to me.

this is a quick filler and hopefully sometime next week i can update even if it is just another quick filler.

thank you all for reading!!! have a great day <3