~six~

~y/n's pov~

yes, i really did leave jangmi there at the bar, by herself with that boy. do i care? umm.... i mean.... kinda i guess but bish i'm hungry af and if she wanted to drink she can drink.

she ended up calling me asking where i went and why i left her there. i asked her if she was sober enough to tell me what she wanted to eat.

i came back like 20 minutes later with a boba tea for her and a latte for me along with a little cookie for the guy that was stupid enough to give this woman a shot.

"jangmi here. and this is for you." i said as i handed mi her boba and the bar person guy his cookie.

"his name is mingyu and he's only a year older that me." jangmi, barley below a whisper, told me.

"dude did you also find out where he lives?"

"no but i did find out who he lives with. i mean not all of them but i mean... we know some of them i guess you could say"

"what do you mean? like he lives with multiple people?" i was honestly very confused. i honestly never though that some one so well put together and.. well... pacient would be living with many other men.

"yea he lives with 12 other boys." she said so nonchalantly like 'oh yea he live with TWELVE FREAKING OTHER BOYS' like umm ok.

"what the fudge friking doodle poodle noodle?! TWELVE other boys!?" i whisper yelled at her. 'imagine if they were as good looking and kind as this man right here' i thought to myself.

"hey so... ummm... can i get... umm.... anoth-" " can i get your number in a napkin or sum please along with another shot for my little friend here. thank you." i cut off jangmis stuttering and confidently asked him. i watched as his face went from totally confused to completely flustered as a dark bright red lit up his face. i'm pretty sure he thought i was asking for me, oh how wrong he was.

i felt mi silently judging me, i thought jangmi would catch on but nooooo instead she pulled me by my arm to the bathroom while he was getting her drink, and napkin and pen.

"what the fuck dude. you dont even like him. why the fuck do you want him number?"

"you dumbass. it's not for me genius. i know thats what you wanted. his number not the shot. i was getting tired of you fucking stuttering so i just asked him for you. also you don't have to be embarrassed and since i don't like him i don't really care so there. you good?"

she looked both confused and relived at the same time. did she really think i asked for him number because.... 𝙞 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢? oh lord. this woman got me messed up. also she knows i would tell her if i liked him, especially if i knew she likes him.

anyways......

~mingyus pov~

i was just trying to trying to get that crazy (yet attractive) girls shot when i head muffled arguing. i knew it had to be the only two people here so i decided to not evsdrop and got to the men's bathroom to check me hair and all that stuff.

a few minutes later i came out only to see... i believe her name was jangmis friend with a beer in her hand.

"so listen here little child, you hurt her, your dead, you touch her without her consent, your dead, any thing happens to her under your supervision, your dead. ok glad we cleared that up." she puts the now empty bottle on the table and starts walking over to me with a paper in her hand. i was so confused but i was also pretty intimidated so i didn't want to ask any questions.

"uh-ye-yes ma'am." i really felt like a little kid at this moment and i could tell she noticed because as she walked up to be she chuckled under her breath.

•y/n's pov•

i got bored waiting for jangmi who was currently making sure she looked good and re applied some very light make-up so i decided to get a price of scratch paper i had in my bag and use the pen mingyu had and doodled for a bit.

i heard someone come out of the bathroom but i thought it was mi until i turned around and saw a tall male walk out of the men's bathroom.

i really thought he was doing something in the kitchen or left or something like that but i guess not.

after our little talk i could tell he was confused yet scared at the same time and i found it kinda cute but hey, i'm not finna steal my sisters man like that.

finally after what seemed to be an hour but was really like 5 minutes, mi came out the bathroom and looked sorta the same but idk.

they did their thing while i continued to doodle.

jangmi waked over to me and started whispering " i got a date with him tomorrow!!!"

"for reals? cool, good job mi." i didn't really know what to say because yes, they looked like cute couple but i don't like that sappy lovey- dovey crap. i am still proud of her and happy for her.

they talked for a little more then bid their farewells as well as me and we left.

we had to stay at a hotel that was close but not to close to the point where they would be suspicious.

the next morning

"dude i don't have anything to wear. i think i saw a mall like 10 minutes away can we please go, just real quick. i want to look good." said jangmi.

"fine. but your date is in three hours so we first of all have to hurry and second of all can't get distracted. also while your on a friking date i'll go back to the casino and see if i can find out more about the owners." i replied with a stern look plastered on my face.

"ok, fine by me." she replied with.

"of course you are. why wouldn't it be fine with you." i said with much sarcasm in my voice.

"true, true." she replied while grinning.

at the mall
jangmis pov

we went to like five stores. i found some really cute dresses but (of course) non of them were in my size.

we finally went to one store and i found this really cute rainbow cropped tee and some light washed, ripped jeans and to top it all of i found this really cute ripped jean jacket. it wasn't that expensive either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the whole next chapter might be just the date and going back and forth from mingyu and jangmis point of views if that makes sense.

sorry for any grammatical errors.

thanks for reading!!!

if you have any suggestions please tell me.♡︎

i had to edit some things and they will be in the next chapter!!!!