~twelve~

'appa💖'

as soon as i saw the contact pop up on my phone i stopped smiling. jangmi noticed (of course) and tapped my foot from under the table. when i looked up at her, she had a puzzled look on her face.

"i'll be right back" i said grinning and standing up.

and with that i walked outside the cafe and sat on the bench that was right in front of it. i was so nervous to open the message. i started slightly shaking. i finally opened the message and slowly started to read it.

appa💖:
hey y/n
you remember when i said
would be going to visit this friday?

y/n🖤- yea ofc, how could i forget.
i'm so excited to finally be able
to see you after three years.

appa💖:
so about that....

y/n🖤: let me guess,
you can't make it. am i right?

appa💖:
your not, wrong.
i'm so sorry baby.

y/n🖤: nah it's fine. it's only been
three years since i last saw you.
i can wait another three. no need to
be sorry.

appa💖:
well why don't you come
over here? 

y/n🖤: don't you think i've
tried that. i don't want to go over there.
i want you to come here
so i can show you everything new,
all my favorite places.
(read at 4:47)

'fuck this shit' i thought to myself as i stared up into the slightly clouded sky, tears brimming me eyes letting a single drop fall. i stayed outside until i started to feel a bit lightheaded.

i walked back into the cafe and quickly walked over to the table. i put one hand in the table to hold myself up as i had one on my head that started to hurt really bad.

"y/n? are you ok? is everything good?" mi said very concerned.

i only hummed in respone and that when i stared to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. i used my hand that was on the table to wrap it around my stomach.

"i'm so sorry guys but i need to go. i'm not feeling the best." i said trying to smiling at the three boys who also looked very worried.

"yea we have to get going. we're so sorry. let's try to meet up again tomorrow." jangmi said getting up and holding onto my elbow to prevent me from falling.

"oh, uh k. bye." wonwoo said looking at me then at jangmi.

"drive safe. be careful bye." said mingyu. he looked concerned but very confused at the same time.

"get better k. take care of her. text me when you get home. bye." said joshua as he looked me in the eyes.

"k bye guys." jangmi said waving as i just waved.

and with that jangmi helped me out of tha cafe and into the car. she started driving and i noticed she's not going to her house so i thought she was going to my house but nope she's driving to sunnis house.

by the time we got there my head was pounding, my breathing was very uneven, my heart was pounding, i was shanking, and i felt like i was going to throw up any minute.