~fourteen~

-y/ns pov-

I parked my car a few houses over so they wouldn't notice i was here. I then pulled out the flower key to jangmis house and opened the door.

i didn't even bother turning on any of the lights, i just took off my shoes and went to the small but cozy living room. i sat on the couch and pulled out my phone. i turned down the brightness on my phone.

a few minutes pass by and i hear the jingle of keys followed by the sound on the door knob twisting.

I stay on my phone as i hear jangmi and sunni take off their shoes while saying "we really fucked up this time." and all sunni replied with was " yea."

The lights turn on and jangmi screams at the top of her lungs while sunni yelps. jangmi quickly runs and jumps on the couch, sitting next to me. sunni just walks over and sits next to me.

jangmi wraps her arms around my side and lays her head on my shoulder. "i'm so sorry, i know i was wrong and i shouldn't gone without you and i promise i didn't know you weren't going." and as soon as soon as she says 'i didn't know' i put down my phone and look her straight in the eye to see them full of guilt.

I then turn to sunni who's just sitting there looking at me. "yea, i'm sorry too. i just didn't think that you'd want to come but i was obviously wrong because you went with joy anyway." she says. she sounded annoyed at me. i wiggle out of jangmi so grasp and stand up.

i look jangmi in the eye and tell her " i accept your apology jangmi." she then stands u and hugs me once again. i slightly wrap my arms around her.

once she finally lets go i look at sunni to see her just sitting there, emotionless. I see my keys next to sunni on the couch. i bend down and get my keys. once i stand back up jangmi questions " and what about su-" i cut her off by saying good bye.

i walk out of the loft and start off to my car. just as i'm about to open the door to my car, sunni walks up to me and says "look i really am sorry" and she says it so genuinely but i still don't buy it.

" if you are then why didn't you say anything before" i ask, raising an eyebrow. just when she was about to answer i ask "and did you know that i wasn't going to be there? and did you know that nobody asked?" i could feel tears start to weal up my eyes.

we stood in silence for a couple of minutes, "exactly" was all i said before getting in my car, starting the engine, and driving off. i could feel tears start to slowly escape my eyes. i didn't even bother wiping them because i was to busy thinking.

i just reached for my phone and played some music, i turned the volume up to nearly max.

although tears blurred my vision i could see the car on that was right next to me on the right lane, start to swerve. The car then became in a very close proximity to me and was a bout to crash into me so i honked to warn them and in order to avoid crashing, i swerved as well. i then speed up and got back into my lane.

i quickly drove home praying to god i would make it their in one piece.

once i finally reached my condo building i parked my car and went up to my condo which was on the third floor. once i walked into the place i call home, i removed my shoes, set them on the rack, and pooped down on the L- shaped couch.

as my eyes started to shut, my phone started buzzing like crazy, causing me to groan. i ignored in and threw it on the other side of the couch. a few seconds later it starts to buzz again. once again i groan. i get up from the couch and go to my room, leaving my phone there.

although my clothes are a bit uncomfortable, i'm too tired to care. i plop myself on my bed and drift off to sleep.

———————————————————————