~ten~

•the next morning•

~ y/n's pov~

jangmi had mentioned some really cute guy that she had meet on her date. of course i scolded her for checking out other men while she was on a date but she said the only reason she took even the slightest interest in him was because she thought maybe i would like him.

i don't really care for dating due to many trust issues i have because of family. i took me years to fully trust mi and sunni.

ive really only been on dates but never really had a boyfriend. like yes, i get along with boys pretty well but as friends. i don't really see them as anything more. also it's hard to find someone that can match my vibe since i switch up quite often.

jangmi's said mingyu wanted us to go over to the casino just to chat a little and maybe even meet his housemates meaning she could show me that guy.

i wasn't like 'jumping-off-the-walls' exited but i wanted to go. mainly to get to know more about mingyu and not to mention we can't forget about our assignment.

now that mi is technically dating one of the people we're supposed to be "babysitting" and supposed to be getting information off of, i think it'll be a lot easier

i am kinda scared that mingyu will hurt jangmi since he doesn't exactly have the cleanest record. especially since we're supposed to keeping tabs on him and his friends. but if he makes jangmi happy then i have to deal with it.

anyways.....

i needed to make a good impression so i needed a good outfit. everyone knows you can tell what a persons vibe is off what they wear.

i wanted to wear my black, high top, converse platforms so i decided to pair them with fishnets under my ripped jeans along with an oversized graphics tee with a striped shirt under. to add on i put on a black belt, mini black backpack, and added some cuff earrings. after that i straightened my hair and brushed it then left it like that.

(pics of fit below)

mi also wore something to both impress mingyu (bleh) and highlight her aesthetic

mi also wore something to both impress mingyu (bleh) and highlight her aesthetic. she's a very soft girl but also very vibrant. along with that she made me braid the front pieces of her hair and leave out the front strands. her baby hairs were also sticking out a bit but they looked good with the hairstyle.

(jangmi's fit)

it was out last day at the hotel so we packed all of our stuff and put it all up in my car

we decided to pick up sunni so she could come with us.

when we got to she house she came out wearing....

and with that she had a low ponytail per usual only this time she used gel to keep her baby hairs back

and with that she had a low ponytail per usual only this time she used gel to keep her baby hairs back. her hair is so wavy it just adds more character to her.

anyways, once we fetched sunni we headed to the casino. the car was filled with loud music and me, jangmi, and sunni all singing any some that came on. we all knew all the songs, lyrics, and even titles. we stopped by a cafe to get some boba and milk tea.

mi got some strawberry boba milk tea or sum like that and sunni got a regular milk tea while i got an oreo crumble tea thing. we all quickly drank our drinks before we arrived at the casino so the boys wouldn't know.

once we arrived we quickly speed walked to a trash can, threw the evidence away, then walked in and greeted mingyu.

slowly one by one boys started walking out the back room and greeted us as they walked by. Joshua was second to last to come out. i'm not gonna lie, he was very attractive but looks aren't everything. he complimented me on my outfit saying i had good taste.

i was a little flustered because he looked sorta intimidating but he seemed really nice. but if i learned anything it's that anybody can have a mask and cover up the real them.

we all hung out and talked. it was lots of fun and i feel like i really got along with seunkuan since he was just so funny and sassy. he did end up apologizing for what happened when we first meet and we decided to forget about it. i also got along with joshua, and dino. they were all just so funny.

we got there around 2:00, talked for a while, then around 5:00 we all agreed we were hungry so we ordered take out. i helped jeonghan figure out what to order from the place. i insisted i pay but he had already put in his card information.

-------------

after like 20 minutes after the food had gotten here all the plastic boxes were wiped clean along with all the plates we used. we all threw away our trash then decided to chat a bit more.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

it was already pretty late. me and sunni wanted to leave but of course jangmi had to say "well leave in a minute" about a hundred times. finally i was feed up.

i exchanged numbers with seungkwan then joshua then dino and jeonghan. i explained to them that me and sunni were going to go back home and not to let jangmi drink. under NO circumstances, let her drink.

jeonghan said he wouldn't and that he would look after and text me if anything happened to her. for some reason i felt like i could trust him.

i told mingyu to drop her off a sunnis place before midnight and if she wasn't there then i would hunt them down. he nervously nodded then we bid farewell. we said goodbye to everyone else then set off to sunnis house.

- - - - - - -

mingyu dropped mi off around 11:30. when she got there sunni was passed out of the couch with a bowl of chips in hand.

she chuckled at the sight then helped me carry her to her room then went to her room to change. while she was getting ready i went back to the living room and laid back down. a few minutes later mi came and laid next me and we cuddled next to each other watching the drama me and sunni was watching earlier.

we both slowly dozed off in each other's arms.

i swear i would never trade them for the world.

- -

tysm for reading!!!!

hope your enjoying my book so far.