~eleven~

-wednesday afternoon-
y/n's pov

sunni had to go to stupid school so me and jangmi decided to go shopping (per usual). we arrived at the mall around 1:00, went to a couple of stores and small shops, then around 3:00 we started to get hungry since we didn't eat any lunch before going to the mall and had a small breakfast.

we stopped by the food court and got so quick food then went right back to spending all our money.

today was a little break day then tomorrow we would have to back to keeping an eye on the boys. i think their actually really cool. i mean their very, very, VERY chaotic but it was never a dull moment with them.

we finally went home when we couldn't carry anymore bags. we had so many bags we had the whole back seat and trunk of sunnis black 2017 range rover filled with bags from different stores.

i told sunni to take my bmw i8 so we could use the range rover since i knew we would be going to the mall.

when we got to her loft, i helped her properly set up her shoes, while she put up all her jewelry. after she put all her stuff up we sat and talked for a little bit.

me and jangmi were cracking up, like when i say we were dying i mean like we were laughing dead people.

i don't even remember what was so funny but we just kept adding on. at some point we sorta calmed down because my phone dinged. i was still laughing with more tears in my eyes treatning to come out. the tears from a few minutes ago were already slightly dried.

i was just smiling when i saw joshuas name pop up on my phone. mi realized that i was smiling at my phone so she decided to grab my phone and see what i was smiling at. once she saw the boys name she started bombarding me with questions along the lines of:

'oh my lord you gotta man?'
'is it the joshua i told you about?'
'what did he say?'
'are you gonna answer?'

i stopped her right there.

"he's not mine (yet), yes it's joshua hong the one you told me about, i haven't read the message yet and once i do read it i was planning on replying. also GIVE ME MY PHONE YOU DUMMY." i yelled reaching for my phone.

"oh yea sorry." she apologized returning my phone.

once she gave me the phone i unlocked it and went to my messages to see what it said.

joshua✨:
hey

y/n 🖤:
hey

joshua✨:
wyd? do you not go to school?

y/n 🖤:
yea i'm in collage but i don't
have class today. we just got
back from the mall hbu?

joshua✨:
oh cool, did you and jangmi
want to come with me mingyu
and wonwoo to some really cool
cafe we found?

y/n 🖤:
oh yea, ofc. just send me
address and we'll meet you there.
oh and what time?

joshua✨:
uh like at 4:00

y/n 🖤:
kk see ya then.

joshua✨:
kk :)
(read at 2:42)
- - - - - - -

while i was texting joshua, mi just went up to her room to play on her switch. when he asked if i wanted to meet up i realized i needed to go home to change real quick.

"JANGMI GET YOUR BUTT READY RIGHT NOW!!!" i yell cause if her to slightly jump.

"the hell, why? what happened?" she asked very confused.

"we're going to meet up with joshua and mingyu at some cafe along with wonwoo." i said causing her to turn into flash for a second as she ran to her room to choose an outfit.

i grabbed the keys to the car so i could drive home to get ready.

"where the fu- oh you gotta go home. k well come back after your done we can go." she said peaking her head out the door.

"kk and i'll look up the place to see where it is and how far it is." i quickly responded with and left. my condo is only like five minutes away. i live on the third floor so i only took as many bags as i could so i could go back and get the rest.

when i got all the bags i closed and locked my door then took most of the bags to my room so i could choose what to wear. i turned on my black standing speaker and played AH! love.

i finally decided to wear

when i was done changing i just put on some lip gloss, mascara then very light eye shadow

when i was done changing i just put on some lip gloss, mascara then very light eye shadow. i just left my hair brushed out and straight.

i grabbed the keys then walked out locking my door right before i left. i got jangmis loft and walked right in (per usual). she was almost ready she just had to finish putting on her necklace with thins outfit.

when she was all done we left and went to the cafe which was about fifteen minutes away

we got there right on time and as we were getting out of the car we could see the boys walking inside.

we walked up to them and greeted them as they did the same.

we walked in and mingyu and mi decided to go look for a place to sit while me, joshua, and wonwoo stood inline to order.

i order mine and mi's drink then tried to pay but wonwoo added his and mingyus order while joshua added what he wanted then wonwoo payed for all of it.

i thanked him while we were waiting for the drinks.

when the drinks came out i got mine and jangmis and took them to the table mingyu and jangmi were sitting at.

i could see a very light shade of pink on mi's cheeks so i started to chuckle as i sat down next to across from her with joshua next to me and wonwoo at the end of the booth with a regular chair.

she kicked me from under the table for laithing at her but that only calmed me down a bit.

we sat and talked for about 30 minutes until i got a text.

- / - / - / -

1000 words :)