~five~

(use of curse words)

Friday afternoon! y/n's pov

Both me and jangmi have been checking our emails like crazy. today we finally got an email about our assignment.

this whole week has been both stressful and relaxing. when me and jangmi would start to get stressed over the mission we would go ok it and try to relax.

we spent like an hour at the gym almost everyday. we also went cruising on our longboards and attempted to learn some new tricks on our stakeboards but all we ended up with was bruised butts.

sunni would come over throughout the day but she had family stuff to take care of. she provided lots of detail but it was so much information i was to stressed to really pay attention. unless it had something to do with sunni i didn't really pay attention.

the email finally came so now we could relax a little more. the email we got a few days ago just told us that we couldn't go to school for a week and we would get another email stating as to what we would be doing and why we couldn't go.

•email information•
dear y/n and jangmi,
you will be looking after 13 boys. they have an illegal gambling buissnes at /////// ////// please pay very close attention to their actions. we have reason to believe they also have some sort of drug dealing going on as well. we trust the two of you will successfully lure them into thinking you are just two high school students. please make sure non of them are able to deal any sort of drug. if you need anything or are in any type of danger please reach out to us. if it's not possible to do so aldeas remember your wristbands. thank you, the agency.
•end of info•

what the actual yankee doodle nodoodle does that mean!? ugh so we have to babysit 13 boys who gamble and do drugs, great. welp this is gonna be fun.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!????" i could tell jangmi was not having it. although she enjoys going on missions and loves just doing her job, when we have to do stuff like this it really pisses her off and i know it.

jangmi is the type of girl who looks like she enjoys eating cotton candy at the top of the ferris wheel while talking to her bsf or bf but in reality she doesn't mind giving someone what they deserve. she's killed, she's been to court, she's seen some shi, she's even had to take a mom away from her kids.

mi does what needed and expected of her. i'm no different but i don't look like a sweet, kind, innocent child. people say i look very intimidating and rude. looks can be very deceiving. yes, i will admit i can be ver rude and mean but if i'm comfortable around someone i can either be quiet and shy or goofy and weird.

•saturday~ 4 am•

we decided to go to the casino super early in the morning for two reasons. one being that it was an hour drive and we wanted to go while it was still dark out.

jangmi is not one you want to be around when she first wakes up. she is very grumpy in the mornings, especially when you have to wake her up this early in the morning. i decided to drive because of mi were to drive we wouldn't be able to make it out the drive way.

jangmi and i have a some what same taste in music also she's half asleep so i just blasted my playlist. she soon completely woke up after she heard her all time favorite song. she sang the song so loud i'm pretty sure she almost lost her voice.

we finally got to the casino and lucky it was closed so we went up to the door to see what time it would open and it said it was open 24/7. thinking no one was inside me and mi went inside to check it out.

•unknowns pov•

i was just wiping down the tables when i hear the door open. "welcome, what can i do for you tonight?" i say still focused on wiping down the tables.

i finally turn around after not getting a response only to see the same girl at the cafe last week. i was sure it was her even in the dimly lit room she looked so stunning, luckily i didn't let it show that i knew her. hopefully she wouldn't notice me because if she didn't then that means she might have an idea as to who we are.

very few knew where our casino was due to the fact that is was pretty far from the city and more out in country. my question is, how did she know where it was?

•jangmis pov•

as soon as he turned around, i noticed him. the same hair, facial features, the same height. amazing i didn't start screaming right then and there. i could tell y/n was looking at me but i didn't really care.

i knew y/n rembered him because of how she was looking at me. i honestly wanted to just ask him for his number but i didn't want my first (well second) impression to be me being the weirdo i am.

i felt y/n grab my hand and start talking but i wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. i was honstely just thinking how i was going to get this mans number.

y/n asked me something and when i didn't give her a response she pinched my hand which snapped me out of thought.

"did you hear me woman? i said do you want to get a drink or go get something to eat?" since my mind was every where i just really wanted a nice drink or something but i didn't want to leave so me being the dummy i am i asked the boy "can i get a shot please?"

•y/n's pov•

did this bish just ask for a fucking 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵? oh my lord. i am going to strangle this kid. "umm i-i guess. ID please." IS HE REALLY GONNA.... UGHHHHH. i quit, i actually quit. she better find another ride bc i'm fucking starving and tired, i'm gonna go get me some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to be continued.....

tysm!!!!!!!