~three~

3rd person pov

~monday~

The school day couldn't have gone by any slower. It was barely 3rd period. Lunch was still another 3 periods away. You still didn't have much information on seungkwan and it bothered you, probably more than it should've. You could feel something was off about him. like he radiated a certain vibe.

While your lost in thought, seungkwan was also thinking. About what? You. He noticed you at the cafe saturday, smiling big, talking, then staring at him.

~flashback~
Seungkwans pov

Me and mingyu were in charge of the coffee run today. I like going out even if its just for coffee. We walk in the cafe and your the first thing I noticed but I didn't show it. I saw you from the corner of my eye, staring at us until your friend whispered something to you. Whatever she said must've really caught you off guard
Because within a matter of
minutes, the both of you were out the door.
~end of flashback~

He honestly found it cute that you got so distracted by him. He was determined to find you again and this time, he would introduce himself.

~seungkwans pov~

I will admit I wasn't paying much attention to anything any body was saying and just nodded my head. "Seungkwan, you make sure the bar is clean and the shipment of alcohol is there." S. Coups told me as i just nod my head. I was still deep in thought just now i was a little conscious.

The drinks were getting shipped to the dock but we hired someone to drop the shipment off at the event house. All i really had to do was just walk to the hall like house, check if we have everything we ordered, then set it all up. I was normally in charge of the pool tables but i had been practicing some drinks and i wanted to show off.

"Hellooooo," dk said while waving a hand in front of my face. "What" i snapped back " i was just making sure your ok. You seem really spaced out, is everything ok?" He asked, pure worry in his eyes. " oh um y-yea everything's fine just thinking about..... tonight's event." I managed to stutter out. " if your worrying about messing up on drinks then don't, I've seen you practice. Your gonna do great." He was very enthusiastic. No wonder we call him the happy virus. " thx dk, i need to go finish cleaning the bar." I said smiling and waving as I leave to the event house.

We were the highest ranking gambling bar in the business so we always had the best beverages and service. We are even higher than the above ground gambling businesses.

~y/n's pov~

It was finally lunch and normally i spend it with mi but she wasn't here today. It worried me a little so i decided to walk to her house. Her house wasn't that far from the high school. I have a thirty minuet lunch and her house is a good ten minute walk. I knew some short cuts so the walk was only about six minuets or so.

When i got there he window was open so i knew she was home. I didn't want to climb through the window since i have a key so instead i just walked in. When i get there i went to her room, she was sitting on her bed on her laptop.

"MA'AM WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING HERE?" i nearly yelled. with her expression blank " dude did you not see your emails?" she said. i stood there dumbfound trying to comprehend the very simple sentence that came from her mouth. i knew exactly which emails she was talking about.

" oh shit, no i didn't." i mumbled the last word. i quickly grabbed my phone from my back pocket and checked a specified email. " dude gimme your keys, where are they?" i asked her, a hint of panic heard in my voice. "calm down there by the door, why?"

"my stuffs still at the school, i need to go get it. thank god i came to check on you or else i'd still be there."

i grabbed her keys and drove back to the school.

to be continued......