~thirteen~

~y/n's pov~

i stood there in disbelief, staring at the bright screen that was lighting up the dark room.

i opened my messages and texted Joshua.

y/n:
hey joshua

joshua💖
wsp

y/n:
wyd?

joshua💖:
nun why? wyd?

y/n:
well i'm bored and wanna go
out but. i dont wanna be by
myself so wanna hang for a bit?

joshua💖:
ofc, where we going?

y/n:
the sweet heart club.
meet me there at 10 plz and thx.

joshua💖:
kk see ya inna bit.
(read at 9:25)

————-

y/n:
hey joy wanna go out
clubbing with me and
that boy i told you about?

pride and joy🌈:
gurl ofc i would, plus i literally
have nothing else to do.

y/n:
kk we're meeting at the
sweetheart club at 10.
wanna ft so we can choose
out outfits together?

pride and joy🌈:
ofc bish

*on facetime*
"hey gurly" i said placing my phone on its
stand. "hey bish" she said with much enthusiasm.
"ok wait quick question," she said making my hum in response with a kinda confused look
on my face. "i'm not complaining or anything but
why clubing all of a sudden?"
i explained the whole situation to her.
"thats kinda fucked up." she said shocked that my sisters would do something like that.
we were all friends but i was the first to really become close with joy. jangmi and sunni will talk with her but rarely. after like 5 minutes of talking about that whole situation we got to choosing our outfits.
*facetime ended*

i helped her decide on a silky (in a way) v-neck dress along with red bottoms. she choose to wear a nice diamond necklace that she had gotten from europe. then she wore a real 20k diamond bracelet. she put on dangly earrings. for her makeup she put some shiner eyeshadow on then did red winged eyeliner. she then put on false lashes and red lipstick but instead on just red she did an ombré effect with black on the outer part of her lips.

we hung up so we could get ready. i only had 30 minutes to get ready, go pick joy up and drive to the club so i had to hurry.

we decided to pair my black, cropped, (very little see through) (a/n: gotta stay pg), corset top with my heavily ripped, blue jeans. the jeans were ripped all up and down the front and ripped partaly in the back.

i then covered my under eye bags, added some highlighter, a little bit of shimmer eyeshadow and some false lashes.

i decided to wear some black open toed high-heels. i wanted to layer on necklaces so i chose a simple real silver chain that had a lock charm on it with a regular sliver chain and then an iced out dimond choker. i then added more bling with a dimond ring on my right pointer finger, a rose ring on my right ring finger, a snake wrap ring on my right middle finger. on my left hand i had a moon ring on my thumb and a black gem ring on my middle finger. i put on a pair of dangling feather earring on my first piercing then a diamond stud on the second for both ears.