~nine~

-jangmis pov-

"dudeeeeee, it was so BEAUTIFUL. THE TREE WAS SO PRETTY AND THEN THE SKY, I WAS SURE I WAS GOING TO FAINT!!! i loved it. OH then get this...... he kISSED MEEE!!!!" i continued to rant on about my date to y/n.

"um excuse me?! he did wHaT!?" she said sticking her pointer finger up. "yea he kissed me on the bridge. i was so romantic." i said joking my hands together.

"alright well first of all, BLEHHHHH! second, do i need to hurt him or like what's going on there?..... also why did he have to kiss you dummy. WHERE DID I GO WRONG." she said slapping her hand across her forehead and falling back into the bed.

~the pick up~

y/n got there at 11:00 SHARP. mingyu opened the door for me and i stepped in. y/n and i made eye contact for a bit basically talking to each other without any actual words or noise. i then turned to mingyu and we bid our goodbyes and y/n started to drive away. once we were far enough she asked how it was. i'm pretty sure she didn't ask right away because she knew i would scream and neither me nor her wanted for mingyu to be able to hear us. that's when i started to tell her about every little detail of the date.

~ back to now ~

"ughhhh, your missing the point, we KISSED." i said shaking my hands all over the place. she sat back up,"yea yea yea, you done? i'm hungry and i'm pretty sure you already ate. so i need to get some food and i can't think about food and listen to your- crap at the same time." she said waving her hands in my face to make me stop.

"yaaa, woman i'm hungry too. what are we gonna get?" i said causing her to raise an eyebrow.she looked at me as if i was some fat crazy lady. "yea i'm hungry woman, got a problem with that?" i said jokingly putting a hand on my hip.

"ugh god, WHYYYYY???! ok... so if i go get us food then you have to buy me the mother nature vans that i've been wanting, deal?" she said putting her hand out for me to shake.

"dude i thought you already got them." i said very confused.

"no i told you i wanted to get them yesterday while we were at the mall but i couldn't because i couldn't find them and we were in a rush." she said slightly pouting.

"ok fine, deal." i answerd shaking her hand. "yes," she smiled victoriously. "k what do you wannna eat?" she asked.

oh lord here we go with the fight over what we're gonna eat. this happened everytime.

"I FORFIT!!! you choose." i yelled making her smile widen.

first to call the forfit can't choose what good we eat for a whole week. yea yea, " why forfit now? why not save it?" ugh we normally spend almost 30 minutes to an HOUR just tyrying to figure out what to eat. and y/n can get kinda defensive so- nah i'm good.

i choose life.

——————————————————————

to be continued....

just a real quick short chapter

i'll fix all the errors later ;)