~seven~

jangmis pov
back at the hotel

we took about 30 minutes at the mall including the time it took to drive over there and back. i took a nice long 10 minute shower. meaning i only had about an hour and 20 minutes left.

i then put on a regular white t-shirt and some sweatpants. it was just so i could get ready.

i spent about 20 just washing my face and putting on light make-up. my skin is naturally smooth but my eyelashes are pretty short so i get them done but the lashes i get aren't super long and big but they are nice and full.

i just applied some blush, fixed my eye leashes and eyebrows then changed into my outfit. while i was changing i remembered that i had just bought a new pair of air forces. they were high, white reflective air jordans.

(picture of shoes below)

i asked y/n to do my hair and she did loose bubble braids but she stopped in the middle, tied it, loosened and teased the hair below

i asked y/n to do my hair and she did loose bubble braids but she stopped in the middle, tied it, loosened and teased the hair below. then she curled the remaining hair.

that's when i got a text message from and unknown number.

unknown:
hey, it's mingyu.
i planned the thing already
so plz just meet me at ////// ///// ///.

"OH MY GOD DUDE HE TEXTED ME." i whispered with a more panic in voice than necessary.

"was he not supposed to? your not the sharpest tool in the shed bruh." she said with slight frown spread across her face.

"oh i'm sorry i guess i mean sorry never mind." i said, my voice lowering as well as my head.

"don't go all soft in me now. text him back. what did he say?" she asked slightly smiling, patting my shoulder.

I showed her the message and looked back at her. "what do i say?" i asked looking up to see her taping her finger on her chin while thinking.

she took a sharp breath in before saying "i don't know. say thank you or sum i dont know." she said shrugging her shoulders.

"how about....." i paused and looked up at the ceiling with my phone still in my hand, atop my forehead. "" kk see you soon!"?"

"ya don't sound.... like.... desperate almost. say " k see you in a bit" or something along those line but dont sound kinda clingy."

i looked back at her and unlock my phone and started typing. "kk i will thanks." i said after texting him back.

———————————————————
jangmi:
ok thank you. see you then.
😊