~one~

3rd person pov

~friday~
you walk to a free table in the back of your favorite cafe; coffee in hand. you finished your coffee quickly, you shut your laptop on which you were once doing school work on and stuffed it in your bag throwing it over your shoulder and getting up.

two boys walk into the cafe, giggling about something that had happened before they entered.

you weren't paying much attention to who was coming in and out of the cafe.

as you were about to leave you got a spam risk call. you kept walking trying to decline the call, not paying attention to where you were going and ended up bumping into the brown haired boy. his mood changed real quick as you just realized what you had done, you quickly apologized and bowed.

"You should really watch where your going" he said sternly, which caught you off guard due to the fact that he looked like a very sweet boy but as you had learned before, looks can be deceiving.

"I said i was sorry" you said quietly but still loud enough for him to hear you, "excuse me?!" he quickly snapped back sarcastically, the other boy quickly stepped in and continued to say "c'mon seungkwan, chill. I apologize for his behavior" he said as you bowed and walked away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

y/n's pov
my apartment was right down the street from the cafe, that's why i went there so often. i got home pretty quickly due to the short distance between the two buildings.

i quickly opened the door to my small yet comfortable apartment, i shut it, put all my stuff down and went straight to my room to change.

i threw off the uncomfortable top and put on an oversized graphic tee and soon put on a pair of black shorts while also putting my hair up into a messy bun.

the clock on my bedside table read 4:48. 'ive got time to spare' i thought as i walk to the living room. i turn the tv on, with the remote still in hand, i walk to the kitchen to get some candy for me to snack on while i watch some anime. i put netflix on and played hunter x hunter.

after a few episodes (more like eight) i look at the clock only to see it say 7:23.

i grab my phone to see that my sister (not blood related) texted me almost thirty minutes ago. i quickly open it knowing what little patience she has. 'dang jangmi you really love to blow up my phone' i think to myself as i quickly read the messages. most of them saying: answer your phone, Y/N!!!!!!!, and plz answer. i quickly respond:

To mi: i'm so sorry what's up?

From mi: THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE!! i was about to go to your house to check up on you.

To mi: Lol i was just watching anime. Wanna come over tho?

From mi: Duhh be there in 10.

To mi: k

From mi: k be there in a bit.

A few minutes later

i heard jangmi open the door and come inside with something in her hand. "what'd you get?" i ask curiously as i walk over to where she stood with two bags in hand, "oh just some snack for us to munch on and my bag." she says naturally. i knew she was going to take my invitation to come over as an invitation to sleep over. i wasn't surprised though.

-time skip-

jangmi fell asleep around 4:00 a.m and i fell asleep shortly after. i didn't want to leave jangmi on the couch in the living room by herself so i slept on the floor beside her.

the floor wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep but i didn't really care.

To be continued.........
thank you so much for reading. i will try to update every week.♡︎