Tray follows my sight and we both watch Ryder storm away in the opposite direction from us. "Well fuck me. I'm off to find a warm body before your boyfriend punches me in the face."

"He's not my boyfriend," I yell to Tray's back. He waves off my comment and keeps walking. "He's not my boyfriend," I repeat to myself

Another hour slowly crawls by. I haven't seen Ryder since I was sitting at the bar with Tray and I can't help by wonder what he is up to. He's probably balls deep in another women. Maybe I should give find a guy and forget my worries for a few hours. Tray and Mason both use women as a way to escape. Why can't I use a guy to do the same?

With a new mission on my mind I scan the crowd in search of the lucky bastard. My search is interrupted when Skylar and Dimitri join me.

"Aubree," Skylar yells trying to throw her arms around me in hug, but ends up falling into me. She pulls away giggling and leans into Dimitri. "Oops. Sorry Aubree. I tripped over..." she trails off for a moment in a daze. Then leans in closer to me. "Know what. I don't know what I tripped over," she slurs shaking her head.

"Hi Skylar," I say watching her closely. "Dimitri." He nods his head in greeting.

"Guess what," Skylar asks swaying on her feet.

"What," I ask curious to see where she is going with this.

"I'm drunk." She loses her balances and the only reason she doesn't end up on the floor is because of Dimitri holding her up.

"I can see that." Turning my attention to Dimitri I ask, "how did this happen? Last I checked she wasn't anywhere near buzzing."

"Tray happened," Dimitri mutters in anger. "His way of getting her back for last night was challenging her to a shot race. He originally told us they were shots of Jack and the last one was water. Then ended up being two shots of 151 and two four horseman in a row. And I'm pretty sure the fifth was half everclear and something else."

"You're so hot," Skylar says poking him in the cheek. "And you're so pretty!" Skylar shouts at me while twirling beside Dimitri. "Dance with me," she demands. Dimitri rolls his eyes and pulls her in front of him and locks his arms around her.

"Let me guess you need me to babysit the drunky?" I ask Dimitri.

He sighs and grips Skylar tighter because she keep trying to wiggle from his hold. "Yes, please. Not for long I promise."

I eye Skylar unsure on how she's going to react with Dimitri leaving her. "Only if you can get her to sit and stay," I tell him.

She spins in his arms so she can face him and she runs her hands through his hair. "I hate how guys always seem to have the softest eyes," she leans in close to him. "And the longest eyelashes," she slurs. 

Dimitri places his hands on her shoulders. "I need you to do me a favor." 

Skylar rest her head on his shoulder and looks up at him through her eyelashes. "Anything for you handsome." She then presses her index finger into his nose. "Boop," she giggles. Dimitri sighs and I laugh.

He pulls out the chair next to me and presses her into the seat. "Sit here with Aubree while I finish up a few work things and then we can head back to the hotel."

Skylar sits there nodding her head up and down so quickly she almost falls out of the chair in a fit of giggles. I sit in my own seat watching her wishing I could be as gone as she is. Maybe then I wouldn't be feeling as lousy as I am.