The plane quickly took off and I stared out the window, you could see the Effiel Tower off in the distance although I much rather preferred seeing it up close. Once the plane was steady I took this time to get up and walk over to the couch where I laid down. I had no intention of sleeping, nor turning the TV on, just laying down for now.

"What are you thinking about?" Sophia voice startled me as she sat down on the floor with her back against the bottom or the couch, my head had jerked up by the sound of her voice.

"Our family," I answered, this was the most straight forward thing I could have said although It still wasn't very specific with the fact that there are a million things I could be talking about.

"Is it about Logan?" She asked, I didn't know if I should agree of shake my head. I was thinking about him, it felt like my mind hadn't stop thinking about him the second I caught wind of him.

What did he look like?

Does he have a family?

Is he ok?

"I just don't know what do do, most of my brothers hate him but then Mattia is acting so defensive about it. I don't want to upset everyone with the side I take you know? I'm the closest with Mattia I think and I don't want him to be mad at me for not siding with him," I told her, still looking at the ceiling of the plane, that was a dark black and a cream color.

"Do what you think is best for you, or don't choose it up to you. If you don't side with Mattia and he gets mad it'll just show how immature he is. Also tell me I'll make sure to get some scenes into him," She must have turned around and applied a light pinch to my arm.

"Ouch," I mumbled, making he laugh.

"See that's what I'll do, but harder and I might throw in a few punches for the hell of it," She explained.

"I have one badass cousin," I smiled, although she wasn't my cousin, by blood I mean.

"If you think I'm badass just said until Anna gets back to her normal self, she once punched Leo in his face, broke his fucking nose," She stifled out a laugh by covering her mouth with her hand, "It not funny, its not funny, its not funny," She repeated to herself.

"How is she still alive?" I said sarcastically, although I was still a tad bit serious.

"He almost filed a police report on her she basically had to beg him not too, plus she was only like nineteen when it happened and she blamed it on her 'youngness'."

"If any of my brothers ever did that to him they would literally be sent away," I said while sitting up to see her not being sit criss-cross-apple-souse facing me.

"Yeah, I can't really argue with that," She shrugged, "Last year we did a family boxing match, we went to Dante's boxing place and set up a bunch of fights," She explained.

"Dante has a boxing place?" I asked.

"Several," She replied, "Now back to the story, Enzo complained the entire time because his first match was against Leo and he would never admit it but he was so scared. I would have been to if I was against him, but I decided to be the referee, to make sure no one actually got seriously injured."

"Well did anyone get seriously injured?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Well there were a few broken bones, and a concussion and a trip to the emergency room, but other than that it was all fine," She tilted her head at me, "Wow we got really off track here." Just as she said that the flight attendant entered the room again.

"The plane is about to land, so please go back to your seats," She told us, we both got up and went back to our seats. Looking out the window as we landed and got back up as we were finally cleared to leave.