Back again

Warning: sexual content
***** indicates where it starts

A week had gone by.

Roni stayed in England, working for Red Bull.

While she was there, she got offered the full time job as Max's pr and also finished her internship.

Although the internship didn't interfere with any travelling, it felt nice to not worry about keeping up with extra work anymore.

During this week, she hadn't seen or spoken to Lando. Gladly he didn't reach out to her, following her wishes. This way Roni had had more than enough time to clear her mind. Once some free time at the next race weekend would come along, she'd go and talk to Lando.

Everyone was now in Austria.
The weekend after France there had been no race.

It was currently Thursday, also known as media day, the drivers least favourite day of the week.

She had already been to the hotel and was on her way, with Max, to the track.

On schedule, there was the track walk, some meetings with the team and a few interviews, besides the press conference of course.
Max was paired with Daniel, which was great, the two of them together always caused hilarious moments and a great time for the ones watching.

While Roni walked on the track, next to Max and some other people from the team, she locked eyes with Lando, for the first time after almost two weeks. Both of them didn't lose contact, only moving closer to each other as they were coming from opposite directions.

"You look gorgeous" was whispered into her ear as he walked past.

Her head went backwards, following Lando's direction. A smile came upon her face, and her cheeks got rosy. It affected him, also causing the appearance of a grin.

Were they ok now? They seemed fine with each other. Was there a chance they would work out?

The answers were still unknown.

Before they could actually form a relationship, Roni needed answers, her mind hadn't changed about that, but a bit of fun couldn't hurt, right?

After all, they were both single.

- -

The day was over, it wasn't all to busy, but exhausting? Yes.

Max had driven them back to the hotel so that they could get ready for a night out with some of the drivers.

Although they were great, Roni missed having a girlfriend around. Supposedly, Amelie will be at the next race, as it is in England. It was very exciting to think about, it's what kept Roni sane for now.

The plan was just to go get food, and after, maybe find some kind of club.

Roni wore an all black outfit. Some jeans, a long sleeve top with an open back and a black bag to go with it. Making it a bit fancier, she put on heels, of course, also black.

Her hair tied into a ponytail and some silver jewellery was added. She sat down on the floor, in front of a big mirror, to do her makeup.