The first time

warning: sexual content
***** indicates where it starts

"Mate, get in!" Alex yelled at Lando excited, braking the stare between him and Roni.

"I don't really feel like swimming, I think I'll just get a drink." He answered. Without looking at anyone, he turned towards the house again and went in.

Everyone in the pool got back to talking and laughing with each other.
Charles was pretty drunk and recommended to play truth or dare. Without anyone really having a chance to answer, he started the game.

"Alex, truth or dare?"

All of them came closer to each other and met in the centre of the pool.

"Truth"

"Did you actually enjoy being Maxes teammate?"

Max looked at Alex, waiting for his answer.
"Um, well, the team favoured him. So it's more about not liking to be in the team, but your great Max. " He said.

"Thanks babe" Max winked at Alex.

Roni felt like she was being watched, she turned her head and saw Lando sitting on a stool with his back leaning on the bar. He was just staring at her with a slightly mad face. She got pulled into his eyes, now also intensely watching him.

"Roni" she snapped out if it when she heard Alex say her name.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare, I'm not boring like you guys."

"Is that so? Well I dare you to kiss the one you most want to."

All eyes were on her, she looked around like she was trying to figure it out, but she already knew who she wanted to kiss.

Charles was standing right next to her. The second she turned her head towards him, he grabbed her waist and kissed her with hunger.

He turned her towards the wall of the pool, pushing her against it while his hands where under her shirt, on her waist. She wrapped her hands around his neck moving them to his hair.

"Get a room! Ah kids these days, am I right?"Daniel said loudly to Max.

If no one said anything they would probably keep going. They got off of each other, both of them with a smile plastered on their faces. She couldn't help but turn her head around, where she spotted Lando, still staring at her, he had never stopped.
He was clenching his jaw and looked angry.
With that her smile faded away, she tuned back to the other people as it was her turn.

"George, truth or dare?"

This went on for a couple of rounds, when they decided to get out of the pool. Most of them just went to spare rooms at the mansion as it was already way to late and they were all hammered.

- -

Roni was in her room but somehow she wasn't tired at all.
She just sat on a chair scrolling on her phone.
About half an our passed, still she wasn't sleepy.
Still in the oversized wet shirt,she decided to get back to the pool.

She put one foot in to feel how cold the water was. It wasn't that cold, so she started to get fully in, dumping her head underwater, quickly after, she swam to the side of the pool, leaning her arms on it.

The water felt so peaceful, the black sky full of bright twinkling stars, crickets making sounds and a very calm wind. It was so nice.

She gasped for air when someone was standing on the other side of the pool.