Goosebumps

Warning: Sexual Assault (not rape)

Roni's pov

Roni was at work on a friday, beginning of January. After a very long shift she was exhausted but dreading to go home.
Although she felt tiered, her working place made her feel safe and at peace. She was 19 and has just finished high school some months ago, now working at a cute cafe, about a 20min drive from her house. Whilst having this part time job she was an intern at an office where she learned how to organise meetings and events. The idea of her future job being something with organising huge events and important meetings made her very excited.
She didn't go to university as she had shown an incredible talent for organising such things and quite quickly got offered a great internship.

It was about 23:30 when she was done with everything and could go home with the bus, as she didn't have a car.

She put het ear buds in and blasted music in her ears.

When she got home, she didn't think anyone would be there. She didn't hear anyone, but that was because of the loud music.

She put her bag on the kitchen counter and wanted to go fall on the couch out of exhaustion. Quickly she realises he was there, Jack.
Two bottles of wine and a couple beers were empty on the table beside the couch. He was drunk.

"Ah, there you are!" he stood up and walked over to ter slow and wonky.
She started backing up but soon her back felt the wall behind her.

Still with a bottle of wine in his hand, he now stood over her with one hand on the wall behind her. "How have you been baby?" he said very close to her face, she could smell the disgusting alcohol coming out his mouth.

"Your drunk. I'm going to bed." - she said.

With that he threw the bottle that was almost empty on the ground, making it break.

She gasped for air as he was getting more aggressive. Now with the other hand also on the wall trapping her there. No way out.

He started caressing her face and moving his hand lower to her chest.

Her heart was now beating almost out of her chest, she didn't know what to do. Tears started falling down her cheeks.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING CRY!" - he screamed and slapped her face, making a slit in her left eyebrow because of his ring.

"Please stop." she was crying out softly.

Whit that he looked her straight in the eyes and a fist landed on the side of her stomach. Now pushing her on the ground and hitting her thigh with his leg with all force.
He picked her up to start kissing her.

As his lips almost touched hers the phone rang. It caught him by surprise, loosening his grip.

This is my chance she thought.

With all the strength in her she shot her knee up to his balls and pushed him down.

RUN! RUN NOW was all she could think.

She sprinted out of the house, now running in the rain on a dark street until she found a house where there were still lights on and knocked.

When the home owner finally opened she saw a very handsome young man. Brown curls and beautiful eyes.

She froze, she didn't know what to do anymore.

"Are you ok? Can I help you?" were his exact words. She finally got something out of her mouth, kind of.
"I-I um...sorry" and she turned away.

What am I doing, he will come after me, why can't I talk anymore, what's wrong with me?

All of a sudden he stood in front of her, taking his hands towards her. Out of reflex she took a step back very fast.

She blocked everything out of her hearing, until she heard him, Jack.

- "RONI, WHERE FUCK ARE YOU?!"
   "VERONICA! COME BACK RIGHT THIS BLOODY MOMENT!"

"Please help me" she said and a second later she was inside his home.

She didn't really know what to do, but when he offered for her to take a shower she couldn't resist. She was searching for something warm against her skin, she needed it to make her feel better and at more peace again.

After the shower she saw a hoodie laying on the bed guessing it was meant for her.

Roni put it on and walked downstairs with her medium length, curly but in more of a wavy way, dark blond hair still wet.

The hoodie was perfect, she thanked him when finally in the living room.

They both sat on the couch with some tea. As the minutes passed he gave her two pillows and a big giant blanket. He left her there and went to bed.
Putting her phone on a charger she found and turning off almost every light. He was right, this couch is very comfortable. She smiled while falling asleep.

The next thing she remembers is waking up with someone touching her. With flashbacks from Jack, she sat up very quickly and covered herself with the blanket.

After she saw it was Lando she was a little relieved. He stood up and walked away withouth saying anything. How can he just scare me like that and just walk off like that, what a dick.

He came back with a white tub in his hands.
Oh, she thought wrongly of him.

"Come here" he ordered her, but in a caring and calm way.

She went to him and stood in between his legs while he was applying it on her bruised thigh.

"Please tell me if I hurt you." he said.
How could he hurt me she thought, he was so sweet and gentle with her.

She pulled up her hoodie exposing her body.
Roni knew she didn't have the body of a model, but still she felt quite good in her own skin. Not always of course, but most of the time. She was short, about 160 cm, a little fuller thighs, a little belly but it was very smooth still showing the abs that she had and a pretty small waist.

When she felt him glaze at her bear stomach and touch her with his soft hands, she never wanted it to stop.

He stood up, he wasn't that tall, probably around 175cm, but more then tall enough for her.

Not loosing eye contact as he stood above her made her heart beat even faster.

"Thank you" she said.
"Of course"

He walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast, she was craving that cappuccino.

Everything was alright again, she had half forgotten about the day before. He somehow made her forget about it, until he confronted her.

Roni didn't have many people to talk to, so she thought she might as well tell Lando.
She was about to tell him what happened, when she sam him again.
Fear struck her all over and she felt her warm, salty tears fall down her cheeks.
"Please don't let him hurt me" was all she could say.