Broken

It was now Friday.
Roni had put her alarm for 7:00 am, as she had to get ready to go to the track and meet Max. Before that, she planned on having breakfast at the hotel.

The sun was coming up, shining through the curtains.

It woke Roni up. She wanted to get up, but an arm around her waist prevented her from moving.

She gasped a little but then remembered Lando stayed over.
During the night they had gotten closer to each other. Lando had his arm around her and Roni had her head and hand on his bear chest. Her leg was also topped on his waist.

She needed to get out bit couldn't make herself to leave the bed.

Impulsively, Roni adjusted her body and now fully laid on top of him, while hugging him with her arms around his neck.

Her gesture woke him up.

"What are you doing to me?" Roni whispered in his neck.

She knew what she was doing was completely wrong. He had confused and hurt her so much already. Each time it felt great with him, but right after he would leave, darkness filled her again. And besides, he had a girlfriend. She hated the girls and boys that broke other relationships up, now she was one of them, and she hated it, but couldn't help herself. It felt so amazing hugging him but horrible at the same time.

When she whispered the sentence near his ear, he hugged her back, with his arms around her waist.

They laid like that for a few more minutes, when Lando moved his hands from her waist to her bum.

She pulled her head out of his neck and looked at him.

"Perv" she said with a smile and stood up, making her way to the bathroom.

He grunted and rolled around a bit before he left the bed and wanted to get out of her room.

Before he opened to door, Roni came out of the bathroom.

"This can't happen again, ok? You have a girlfriend and I'm seeing Alex."

As he heard her mention Alex's name, his mood changed, and he got annoyed. Probably caused by jealousy. But why would he get to be jealous while he was also dating someone else? She gave him more then enough chances to talk to her, but he didn't.

He walked her way until all space in between them had been eliminated and gave her a passionate and hungry kiss that left her out of breath.

When they parted their lips, she had a confused but fulfilled look on her face.

"I bet Alex won't make you feel like that." he said with a smirk on his face and left her room.

Roni was abandoned in her room. She had butterflies in her stomach, but she knew this had to be the last time they were intimate with one and another. From now on she wanted to focus on Alex, only Alex.

She took a shower, got ready and headed to the breakfast buffet.

With food and coffee on her tray, she looked around to see where she could sit.

She spotted Max, Daniel and George sitting together at a table. She made her way to them an joined the conversation.

- -

Max and Roni arrived at the track, the others were behind them.
Roni went to take care of some emails and planning while Max got ready for FP1.

She sat on a big comfy chair on the rooftop of the Red Bull hospitality, with her laptop placed on her lap and fully concentrated on her internship and emails.