Pool party

It was the next morning, she was sitting with her friends outside in the garden, near the beautiful pool, having breakfast.

They had planned a chill day, some walking around the city, maybe some shopping, they would just figure it out as they went.

It was about 14:00 and everyone was ready to go.
She was just wearing a black denim skirt, a tight fitted orange crop top and black all starts.

She just let her wavy hair lose with some black sunglasses on her head, she used them kind of as a headband for her hair to stay out of her face.

- -

It was a very fun day. They took a lot of pictures, did some sight seeing and ended up at a cafe having some drinks. While at the cafe they could hear the f1 cars, it was actually quite cool to hear them so loud and occasionally she got a glimpse of them passing, but it was so fast, way faster then she expected, that she could hardly see them.

Her friend Zack got a bit tipsy and he started flirting with Roni. She didn't really feel comfortable and didn't see Zack in that way at all. She wasn't going to make a big deal out of it just blaming the alcohol.

They got back just in time for dinner. They decided on having a BBQ/pool party.

There were hamburgers, sausages, different types of salads, bread, snacks, and most importantly, drinks.

It was a very fun party, just between the 5 of them, Alexandro joined them a bit later.

Around 1:30 am Roni decided it was done for her. She walked inside the mansion got ready for bed and sat there just reading a book before actually going to sleep.

- -

Sunday she woke up very late, it was already 14:30. She didn't know how that happened but either way, there weren't any plans she was missing out on. She went outside to the garden seeing her friends just laying around the pool tanning.

"Hey sleepyhead. You wanna go with me to look for something to wear tonight? I didn't really have timo to buy anything back in London." - Amelie asked her.

"Yes of course! Give me 20 min to get ready and we'll go right away." Roni smiled while walking back to her room.

- -

They had already been looking for 2 hours but didn't find anything.

"Fuck! What am I going to wear tonight? I cannot be looking just mediocre between all those rich people tonight!" - Amelie ranted out to Roni.

"Don't worry babe, we'll find something." Roni reassured her holding her hand.
Just when Roni said that she saw a beautiful emerald green dress.

They went inside the shop and bought it, relieved they had found something

After that they started walking back to the mansion.