Chapter 16

I can't say thank you Enough for the support to my book I love you all but I am sorry to say that the smooth ride and there perfect bubble they have been living is has come to an end and this story will be getting interesting now. So I told the guy I like that I like him and he said ok (where friends and hangout all the time) so what do y'all think that means? Let me know. So since I'm kinda heartbroken can y'all comment ➡️.with out further ado here's the chapter!

I had been In the gym all day and my muscles where so sore

I had been In the gym all day and my muscles where so sore. I had already a hot shower and my muscles where still so fucking sore, and not the good kind of sore the bad kind.

I was lying on the bed in on my stomach reading. When I heard the door open and close, I knew it was kade but I didn't look up. "What a fine thing to look at." A voice that was not Kade's say. I shoot up and see a man I don't know standing by the door.

He was wearing a suit and didn't have many wrinkles but he had salt and pepper hair. He looked like he had money and I figured he was in our mafia or involved in it.

"Who are you? Why are you here! " I shoot.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you...yet." I smirked but not a sexy smirk an ugly smirk that made me want to throw up.

"Who are you?!"

"Sorry darling where are my manners my name is Damien."

I heard kade say that name on the phone call Thai was the man that threatened my child. I reached for underneath the night stand, there was a knife under there that I could use on him. I got it and held it up to him.

"What are you doing here!"

"I wanted to see for myself if you had really returned and low and behold your back."

"Ya I am why do you care can't you leave us alone"

"No!" He starts to raise he's voice.

"Why!" I shoot again.

"Because I was so close to getting kade to marry my daughter but you come back and everything I planned was thrown out."

"It's not my fault he didn't want a whore."

His face starts to turn read and a vein pops in his neck as he says "my daughters not a whore you are!"

I smirk knowing that he was loud enough that people must have heard. He realizes to because his face changes to calm and he walk to the window.

"It looks like your smarter then I thought, I have to go until next time." He winks and jumps out of the window. I throw my knife at him but it was too late.

I run to the window and look out to see him running towards the woods, he survived since we are only on the second floor.

"Guards get him" I yell at them walking around looking the opposite direction. They turn and see me pointing at someone who the finally start to run after.

Kade burst in with Ella on his hip "what's going on?!"

I rush over to them and grab Ella from him, I hug her tight to my chest. "Damien was hear" I tell kade

"Are you ok, did he touch you, are you hurt?" He ask rushing over to me scanning me and pulling me to hug him so Ella is squished in between us.

"Mommy daddy can't breath." Ellas voice says try to push against us. We both laugh and step away from each other, once we do Ella starts to dramatically 'breath' again.

"Why do you two look sad"

"No reason baby non at all." I say looking at her and smiling. Who mouths to me that 'we have to talk more' and I just nod.

A guard burst in with out warning so as he burst the boot open kade took out his gun and points it at him.

"I'm sorry capo" the guard says turning his head to the ground. I turn lily into me so she doesn't see what's going on only hears.

"You should be you have no right to just burst in hear like that, now what do you need to say."

"He got away we are so sorry" the guard still looking at the ground

"FUCK!" Kade yells Ella jumps a little in my arms. He shoots a shoot in the wall and Ella starts to cry, I try to sooth her.

"KADE!" I shout gaining his attention, he turns and sees a crying Ella he face softens before he turns to the guard and tells him to leave, he dose without hesitation.

He then steps to us I take a step back and go around him towards the door. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to put our daughter to bed I will be back and then we will talk." I say firm

I walk Ella with Ella to her room and sit on her bed with her still crying in my arms. "Shh baby it ok" I tell her over and over again until her cry's turn into sniffles.

"Why was daddy shouting?" He voice sound so sad and scared it makes my heart break.

"He was mad at someone." I answered Calmly

"Was he mad at me?" Her eyes looked in to mine, I swear you could hear my heart break from a mile away.

"No baby" I grab the sides of her head in mine. "He could never be mad at you, he loves you with all his heart."

"Ok" she nods her head along with her words.

"Ok now let's get you to bed."

She nods and I get her in to pjs and tucked in. Once she all good I tell her good night walk out of the room I take a beep breath and storm to our room. I walk into the room kade is on the end of the bed face in hands.

I slam the door and he looks up. He rushes over to me say sorry a thousand times on his way to me. "Stop!" I say l, he shuts up right away.

"You just fired a gun right I front of our daughter! What in the world where you thinking?"

"I wasn't I saw red when he said he lost him I was just so mad I didn't think about your actions."

"Ya well you should have because that person you just where was the same person I WAS PROTECTING HER FROM WHEN I LEFT!" I yelled.

He looked shocked I would bring up me leavening "what do one outburst and you want to leave again, we'll guess what that's not happening!" He fumes out "if you think i looked for you last time you have no idea what I would do if I found out you took my daughter AGAIN!"

"You don't rule my life and if you want me to stay you will not ever threaten me again, now get out." I say pointing to the door.

"Excuse me?"

"Your sleeping on the couch I will tell you when you can come back."

His whole Damonte changes and he turns into a pouting child but leaves with a pillow and a blanket. Once he's gone I change and climb into bed. Once I am settled I cry till my eyes are dry. I cry because my daughter saw the real monster her father is. I cry because I saw the monster I haven't seen in so long. I cry because no matter what he dose I know I will love him and that scares me the most.

Word count: 1207
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote💋