Chapter 10: catch me if you can

We had been here for a week and I hadn't been had bad, Ella loves everyone and no one has been mean to her

We had been here for a week and I hadn't been had bad, Ella loves everyone and no one has been mean to her. She has the guys wrapped around her finger.

I'm still a little pissed at kade because he always in his office for most of the time. I only saw him when we where going to sleep, and sometimes at breakfast.

Today we where going on a family beach trip, but now the family was much bigger then before. Ella was humming to her self as she picked out the food she wanted to bring.

"What are my pretty ladies cooking up for this lovely beach trip?" Lorenzo asked.

"We will be having sandwiches, fruit snacks, chips , and crackers and cheese." Ella list of everything that she has picked out.

Lorenzo nodded his head. Every lone lease walked in, they where all wherein swim shorts and a t-shirt. Me and Ella where wearing sun dresses over our bathing suits.

I finished packing the bag for the beach when I looked around and saw that kade was missing. "Where is he?" I ask with my hands on his hips.

"In his office" Cameron says looking down.

I stop up stairs because I'm pissed we are supposed to go on a FAMILY beach trip. God this ass would get a pice of my mind.

I don't bother knocking I just barge in. He's on his computer so he don't even look up at me. I go to his desk and slam my hands down on the desk making him look at me.

"What do you think your doing"

"I'm working"

"Obviously, but where supposed to be going in a family beach trip."

"I can't I have to work"

"So your work is more important then you daughter and your wif-me" I almost said wife and we where never even married just about to be engaged.

"It's not, I just need to do this."

"You've barley even seen us since we've been here."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Then come, be with us"

"I can't" god he was so infuriating I can't stand him sometimes.

"Please for your daughter"

"Fine" he says as he runs a hand over his face.

"Good now go get changed I expect you down there in 5 minutes."

He stands and I start to walk out when I feel a smack on my ass making me Yelp.

I turned and scolded at him "don't do that" I said pointing at him.

"Whatever you say my queen" he says with a smirk on his face.

I go down stairs to everyone. I see Ella sitting on a chair while the guys prepare her something.