Chapter 29

I have started writing a really dark book and I was wondering if any of y'all would be interested in reading it?

I know kade didn't go to sleep last night and neither did I but I know he thought I did because he would kiss my shoulder while telling me how much he loves me and he's so sorry

I know kade didn't go to sleep last night and neither did I but I know he thought I did because he would kiss my shoulder while telling me how much he loves me and he's so sorry. When I was awake I think about my daughter Ella and how all this will affect her because as much as we where scared to see her like that, she was going through it. I have no idea how I can help her get through this but she's strong and will get through it because she has plenty of people to reassure her that she is safe. Right as the clock struck six kade got up and left, once he left I held Ella tighter never wanting to let go again.

I left the bed once it was 8 and Since Ella was still sleeping I took a Buick shower and changed into leggings and a hoodie. I place a kiss on Ella's head and walk downstairs to a surprisingly clean living room, I guess kade or one of his men cleaned when I was in bed. I go to the kitchen and make oatmeal for me and Ella once I have blueberries and peanut butter as toppings I go upstairs and wake up Ella.

"Hey baby, it's time to wake up." I whisper in her ear.

She moves a little and stretches. "Mommy my neck hurts" she says in a small voice.

"I know last night you got hurt but don't worry daddy is out taking care of everything right now."

"Ok. I'm hungry can we make food?"

"I already made food if you come downstairs we can eat it while we watch a movie, how dose that sound?"

"Perfect" she say as I pick her up and walk downstairs to our oatmeals that and now not as hot as before, it's the perfect temperature for her, I put Ella down when she's on the ground she walks to the tv and grabs the remote and sits down on the couch. I bring out oatmeals over and we eat them at we watch Disney movies.

We have ended up lying down with Ella on top of me and a blanket drawn over both of us, I look at the clock and see that it's already night 7:00 we had ended up falling asleep and because I didn't want to wake Ella I picked her up and took her to her room for her to continue sleeping until she would wake up to get food.

I did our left over dishes and went back to the couch and wait for kade to come home, he had been out for a while and that is expected he hasn't texted or anything and that has me worried right now. I turn on the tv and watch the hating game, one of my favorite books so obviously one of my favorite movies.

I wait for Ella to get up but she doesn't and by the time it's 9:00 kade hasn't come home yet. I texted him once where are you he hasn't responded and I had texted him that 30 minutes ago. I keep checking my phone barely paying attention to the movie.

More time passed but at 11:00 I heard keys and the door open. I got up and see that it's kade and not anyone else. I run up and hug him, he quickly hugs me back once I let go I slap him upside the head " where were you?"

"Dealing with the Russian guy." I can smell the alcohol on his breath as he speaks.

"Ya did you us alcohol on him or did u just decide to get drunk?" My voice smug as I speak.

"In fact after he was all cut and bloodied I poured alcohol on him, so you are spot on." He has a lazy smirk on now

"I'm glad you had your fun with him" I say my voice sarcastic. "But I would have been nice to know where you were if you had answered your phone so why don't you go upstairs and take a shower, and if I feel like it you can sleep in our bed tonight."

"Fine, but before you go there is something I need to tell you." He snaps his fingers like that will help him remember. "Oh yes! We have a meeting about the Russians and Damien tomorrow" his face then looks shocked like he reviled a big secret. "Shit I wasn't supposed to tell you that"

"Alright big guy go upstairs and shower, now!" I say pointing to the stairs.

He starts to walk and as he dose he says "you know I'm big" smirking making me groan at how immature that was.

"Just go" I say pushing him a little up the stairs.

He walks faster and once we are at the top he goes to the bathroom to shower like I told him too, while I change out of my close and into a light gown with no underwear on just to be a tease. I also go into the bathroom while he's showering to wash my face a brush my teeth.

"You want to join me." He ask trying to sound seductive but he just sounds drunk.

"Nope" I say walking out and hopping into my bed. I start to read my book that was on the night stand ugly love by Colleen hoveer. Best book ever so far but miles is a little drama green.

Kade comes out of the shower with no towel and his hair wet, when I tell you this man is a Greek good I mean it. I almost considered not teasing him and begging him to fuck me, but have to stay strong because the longer he is sex deprived the better the sex will be later. Kade has a grumpy look on his face.

"You didn't join me"

"I had a shower earlier baby." It's true I had taken a shower earlier.

"What ever" he puts in some boxers and Climbs into our bed with his face pressed against the crock of my neck.

"What did you lear and out the Russians and Damien today?" I start to stroke his hair as I ask.

"That their working together and they want to hurt me and the mafia in the most unbelievable way."

"Why Damien?" I'm still lost on why he has decided to try and take us down.

"He didn't like the way I run things and how soft I am around you." His voice is getting sleepy so I know I can only ask a few more questions before he's out cold.

"Did you kill the other dude from the ball?"

"Yes and I would do it to anyone who hurt you." He says his voice trying to sound firm but coming out pouty.

"Ok, one last question and then you can go to sleep." He nods his head which makes me continue to talk. "Can I help with the Russians, because I'm good and I can help and I can't sit her all day worried about you so please let me help you."

"Fine but don't push it."

With that I kissed him on the head and leaned in to his touch as with both fell asleep.

Word count: 1223
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote
GUESS WHO HAS COVID, ME!!!!! DO I SHOULD BE AVLW RO WEITE A LOT.💋