Chapter 22

I wake up to kade trying to shuffle out from under me with out walking me up

I wake up to kade trying to shuffle out from under me with out walking me up. His face was so focused and his arms where trying to hold me in place as he shined me down the giant couch. Once he's got me down at his crouch he groans before I do anything and then I lick him through his pants casing him to sit and and reach me up so that we are face to face.

I have a smirk on my face as I say "good morning."

"What are you doing to me" he groans resting his forehead on mine. "Nothing" I say as I plant kisses all over his face.

He picks me up and I squeal as I wrap my legs around his waist. "What are you doing?"

"We are going to get dressed and then go dress shopping."

"Do we have to." I say letting go of him and attempting to fall but of course he keeps me up.

"Yes" he says sternly i pout as he then plops me down on the bed.

"Your no fun" I say pouting and going to get dressed.

I put on ripped jeans and one of Kade's shirts with no bra. I come out and sit on the bed I get on my phone and open Wattpad and chose the story I'm reading. (😉) kade the. Comes out with black jeans and a white shirt on.

"Let's go" i says getting up and pulling him with me as we leave and we get in a black adui.

We drive to the mall we don't talk but it wasn't an awkward silence it was comfortable I stared at him and took in his features as he was focused on the road. We got to the store and walk in, right away a lady walks up to us and says "hi how can I help you two today?"

"We are looking for a dress for a Business ball" kade says coldly.

The women smiles warmly and looks me up and down "of course we have plenty of selections if you would follow me this way we have plenty of dresses for you to look at. Do you have a budget?"

"Ye-" I tried to answer but before I could kade
Interrupted me "no" I scowl at kade but as the lady walks to the dresses I follow and say nothing.

"Ok this is our designer section you can look around and tell me when your ready to try on."

The lady then walks off and I start to look at the dresses I pick out bark green, black, and dark red dresses and then find the lady to tell her that we would like a try on room.

She lead the way and left. Since it was a high class place it was one fitting room with a couch out side. Kade sat on the couch knees spread with his elides resting on them. I walked into the changing room and slipped out of my clothes and in the dark green dress which was plain and tight fited. I walk out and show Kade.

"You look damn sexy in that dress" He says licking him lips.

"Ya but it's too plain." I say rubbing my hands up and down my side.

He nods and says "ok then go try on the next one."

I nod and walk off to try on the red on. This one has a deep v neck and a train at the end, it also had a snatched waist that had gems around it. I definitely liked this dress more but it still wasn't it, but I walked out and showed kade anyways.

"I love that one." He says his eyes glued to my boobs.

"Ya but I feel like it's not the right one."

"Ok then go try on the next one." He says eyes still glued to my boobs.

I smirk going back to the dressing room and trying on the last dress the black one. As soon as I get it on and zipped i know this is the one. It has a lingerie top and then a short skirt in front with a long train in the back.

I walk out and kade groans as soon as he sees me. "If we weren't in a store I would take you right here right now."

"I think I found the winning dress."

"I don't know how I feel about everyone watching you in this dress." He said his eyes now trailing me slowly.

"Ya well this is my favorite so where getting it."

Valentinas dress.

He groans before nodded and pointing for me to go change

He groans before nodded and pointing for me to go change. I do and walk out holding the dress up. "Let's check out." I says kissing him on the cheek and heading to the counter.

There's no line so we walk up and I place the dress on the counter. The lady Behind it is a different lady from before she's younger more around my age. She looks up and her eyes go to kade immediately I roll my eyes knowing what's gonna happen.

"Is this all sir." She ask with a sluty voice

He looks down at me and I answer "yes" she looks at me and gives a curt nod. She then rings up the item and kade gives her his credit card.

Then as she puts the dress in the hanger bag she scribals something on the back of the receipt. She then hands the dress and the receipt to kade but I snatch it look on the backs and low and behold it's her number. "Really your that desperate why don't you try that on someone who's interested." I says to her throwing the receipt at her and walking out with kade chucking behind me.

As we get in the car and drive off i say "I'm so glad you found that so funny."

"What I can't help it you look hot when your jealous."

"I was not jealous I just think people should know there place." I say folding my arms and slumping back in my chair.

Kade let's put a dark chuckle before saying "ok no need to get pouty."

I scoff and hit his chest "hey watch it I'm the one driving" he says.

I flip him off and look out the window thinking about how the ball will be and mentally preparing myself for the worst.

Word count: 1076
TikTok: classy_scorpio
Comment and vote💋